Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jokic Stan

Default Can we just give the Warriors the Chip?

And move on to next season? Also we need Durant to leave ASAP and create another contender.

Bored of seeing way less talented teams try to beat the Warriors.

Durant ruined any competitiveness out West, not even just by joining the Warriors, but taking away any possibility of another competitor out west.

Durant literally just needed to not be on a team that wasn't the Warriors...

I really enjoyed the 14/15/16 Warriors.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Can we just give the Warriors the Chip?

Portland shot 47% from 3pg and 94% from ft line.

Pretty much went off and still lost

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by soots
    Portland shot 47% from 3pg and 94% from ft line.

Pretty much went off and still lost
    The Warriors lost Boogie and KD...and are still winning all of their playoff games.

Imagine in Boogie was still a Pelican and KD was still on OKC with Westbrook.

The West would have way more competition for the Warriors.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

No because watching the Warriors is the best thing in basketball.

Pure beauty.

And there's no guarantees.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    No because watching the Warriors is the best thing in basketball.

Pure beauty.

And there's no guarantees.
    I love the current team playing...the one without Durant (best player in the league) and Boogie, an all-star talent.

Imagine taking Duncan off the Spurs...would you think it would be hard for the early 2000's Lakers to beat the Spurs?

That's basically what happened with Durant signing with the Warriors...even if Durant doesn't play due to injury, the main competition (2016 OKC) was crippled

3-time NBA All-Star

If kd doesn't come back they're not beating the bucks. Them and Toronto are the only teams that can defend them properly. They can switch everything and gaurd man to man unlike Portland who doubles off of screens or tries to fight through them. Both are a no no against the warriors. Bucks in 6 boys

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    If kd doesn't come back they're not beating the bucks. Them and Toronto are the only teams that can defend them properly. They can switch everything and gaurd man to man unlike Portland who doubles off of screens or tries to fight through them. Both are a no no against the warriors. Bucks in 6 boys

I rule the local playground DocSlam's Avatar

NO

Said this years ago tbh

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

GSW without KD but with Kerr will outplay the Bucks

Bucks win at most 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    mil did the least switching in the league this year. Brook might be a little unplayable honestly but mirotic/giannis can work as the front court. Dont feel good about Gasol switching either. Might have to see more ibaka/siakam lineups.

I think Bucks could win in 7 if warriors didnt have kd but I dont like Tor's chances. Kawhi is going get some ridiculous defensive attention and most of the starters around him are ice cold.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    And move on to next season? Also we need Durant to leave ASAP and create another contender.

Durant ruined any competitiveness out West, not even just by joining the Warriors, but taking away any possibility of another competitor out west.

Except Durant had nothing to do with it. GSW's record has dropped every year he's been there, as he incrementally refuses to play within the system. Why they win is the same reason they've won 3 straight w/out Durant (including road win against Houston after losing 2 on road to Houston WITH Durant) and why they've won 29 of the last 30 games where Curry plays but Durant does not. Durant going to NY won't impact GSW's competitiveness just like losing him in the playoffs hasn't mattered. I also enjoyed the old Warriors- because it was mainly homegrown talent and team ball. When Durant leaves, I actually hope they don't sign another star. I want them to prove to the doubters they can win with just the big 3 and role players.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan
    Except Durant had nothing to do with it. GSW's record has dropped every year he's been there, as he incrementally refuses to play within the system. Why they win is the same reason they've won 3 straight w/out Durant (including road win against Houston after losing 2 on road to Houston WITH Durant) and why they've won 29 of the last 30 games where Curry plays but Durant does not. Durant going to NY won't impact GSW's competitiveness just like losing him in the playoffs hasn't mattered. I also enjoyed the old Warriors- because it was mainly homegrown talent and team ball. When Durant leaves, I actually hope they don't sign another star. I want them to prove to the doubters they can win with just the big 3 and role players.
    Durant staying on OKC could've beaten the Warriors at least once over these last 3 years. They were ready to sign Al Horford in 2017, so they would have been a great team...

KD joined GSW and made Lebron his cummy rag. That’s what he will be known for. The man who decided Lebron would not win any more rings. Akron boy still didn’t learn his lesson and tried to form another super team in LA only to have other all-stars cuck him and not sign despite verbally telling him they would.

No one's forcing you to watch the remainder of the Playoffs.