Originally Posted by kobedaman24
If ou guys have any predictions on Tuesdays season opener vs the Suns about these topics? If you have any other things to say about the game discuss them here.
1) Will Phil Jackson be there?
2) We all know Kobe said he will play but will he score 25+
3) Will Vladimir start even though he didnt have his best preseason?
4) Will Bynum start at Center?
5) Is Smush Parker ready to guard Nash?
6) Will we win the game, if we win or lose will it be in a blowout, or close game?
1. Phil Jax will be there coaching.. waving around his cane
2. Kobe will be a bit rusty and score 21 but in entertaining fashon
3. Vlad will start, but he wont be highly effective
4. Bynum will impress as the new starter of the lakeshow.. but will still make his handful of typical rookie mistakes
5. Smoosh will be embarassed, both by, Nash and by Farmar when he comes off the bench... to replace him..
5. The lakers will be victorious, by 5 to 8 points.. (if they loose it will be by an equally small margin)