Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #16
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Best and Worst Thread starters

KBlaze usually has threads that have the most quality content in the initial post. He doesn't slack off. Tons of support for anything he says, he's always very well-articulated and clear.

I suppose the only reason I'm mentioned above is because when I make threads, I only do it if I think that it'll take a lot to respond. Or at least that it'll provoke interesting discussion. When I make a thread, I try to make it one for which you have to do a little more work or thinking to post in, and I think that's the key to a solid thread.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #17
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
I suppose the only reason I'm mentioned above is because when I make threads, I only do it if I think that it'll take a lot to respond. Or at least that it'll provoke interesting discussion. When I make a thread, I try to make it one for which you have to do a little more work or thinking to post in, and I think that's the key to a solid thread.

Is this a monologue from Sin City?
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #18
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You mean like this little gem saKf?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #19
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Exactly.

It occured to me (when I made the above post) that I often make threads to point out something stupid that I consider funny. I was going to mention it, but figured I hadn't done it recently enough for anyone to remember.

Nice work. saKf is RidonKulous.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #20
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Obviously, what I meant was this: good threads require more than the minimalistic responses that plague this board.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:30 PM   #21
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like this one?

Edit: I couldn't leave it at that. Great threads aren't just ideas, they're well written thoughts on whatever situation the thread is about, giving your opinion and why you think that way. The opening post makes the thread.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: