Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: DEVELOPING: Andrew Bynum may be done for the season

From #2 Center to Greg Oden junior.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Another report on the Bynum bit

it's crazy how Laker luck works: Odom and Bynum, who were so good the past few years, suddenly became worthless the second they leave the Lakers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    If he doesn't play a single game this year, and the injury is going to carry over in to next year possibly then there is absolutely no way he gets anything more than an 8 million dollar offer imo. He's just too big of a risk for even the stupidest GM's to gamble on.

I bet Pat Riley is all smiles right now though. He is likely incredibly excited about the possibility of adding Bynum to the Heat next year because let's face it if the money is roughly equal, then a player starts to look at title hopes, and the city.

If Philly is offering you 8 million, and Miami is offering you 6 million, you're taking the 6 million 9/10 times imo. Bynum might be the 10th though...

Oh yeah by the way I wonder how foolish Bynum and his agent feel right now for not taking the extension? If this injury is really this bad then it could cost Bynum 50 million or more lol.

How is Miami going to offer him $6 million next year? They are way over the cap for the next 3 years.

so where is that idiot GOBB who say cleveland was retarded not to make this trade?

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

my condolence philly fans..this is not funny anymore

Ship his azz out>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    my condolence philly fans..this is not funny anymore
    On the contrary, I still find this hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman

it's crazy how Laker luck works: Odom and Bynum, who were so good the past few years, suddenly became worthless the second they leave the Lakers.
    The Kobe Bryant effect.

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman

Didn't start with them.

Check out Ariza's career post Lakers. Or Smush. Or Fisher.

Lakers have the golden touch.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    If he doesn't play a single game this year, and the injury is going to carry over in to next year possibly then there is absolutely no way he gets anything more than an 8 million dollar offer imo. He's just too big of a risk for even the stupidest GM's to gamble on.

I bet Pat Riley is all smiles right now though. He is likely incredibly excited about the possibility of adding Bynum to the Heat next year because let's face it if the money is roughly equal, then a player starts to look at title hopes, and the city.

If Philly is offering you 8 million, and Miami is offering you 6 million, you're taking the 6 million 9/10 times imo. Bynum might be the 10th though...

Oh yeah by the way I wonder how foolish Bynum and his agent feel right now for not taking the extension? If this injury is really this bad then it could cost Bynum 50 million or more lol.
    Bynum is taking the max offered to him. Not sure what you mean by "9/10". Bynum has 2 rings, he's not taking a discount when he doesn't know how long his career will be. Heat fans

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

the double standards on this site are hilarious. when rose went down and a few people laughed at him they were "terrible people" "not fans of the sport" bynum gets injured and everybody thinks it's funny. even if he doesn't play this season it was still a good move to make at the time. this will only hurt us this season, and the team seems to be playing good without him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    the double standards on this site are hilarious. when rose went down and a few people laughed at him they were "terrible people" "not fans of the sport" bynum gets injured and everybody thinks it's funny. even if he doesn't play this season it was still a good move to make at the time. this will only hurt us this season, and the team seems to be playing good without him anyway.

Double standards for basketball reasons.

Why do kids here think I care that Bynum may never play? He's a free agent. Goodbye, see ya. Maybe your silly posts would hold some type of weight if Sixers maxed out Bynum them this happened. Yes I'd be pissed, mad etc etc

That isn't the case. Sixers get rid of Iggy and his contract that hindered the Sixers from ever advancing to the next step or playing the lottery. I was happy wen Dalembert was traded then I had kings fans mentioning what Sammy did there. Fast forward to today!? I have the last laugh. No one even mentions Dalembert at all. I'm happy Iggy is gone. He tied up too much payroll which prevented the team to make moves. Bynum was a risk I was aware of. Did I highlight it much in my posts about the move being a good one? No, there was no reason too.

Sixers move on. It doesn't bother me one bit.

I do wonder if Sixers could get compensation like Boston did fr Jeff Green. Then again Sixers probably knew and didn't care. Sucks Bynum can't be in the middle helping this team which he would have. But Sixers move on. Got some assets to trade as well. Either improve or be bad like the other lottery teams.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91

Double standards for basketball reasons.
    This is dumb. Bynum knee injuries are BASKETBALL RELATED. Check HS damn history. His knee woes started playing ball. When he came to Sixers the bone bruise was a result of what?

Who knows if this bowling story is valid or has anything to do with anything. It's speculation. But for you to act like Bynum is out because he bowled makes you look like a dumbass. Good job good effort

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Why do kids here think I care that Bynum may never play? He's a free agent. Goodbye, see ya. Maybe your silly posts would hold some type of weight if Sixers maxed out Bynum them this happened. Yes I'd be pissed, mad etc etc

That isn't the case. Sixers get rid of Iggy and his contract that hindered the Sixers from ever advancing to the next step or playing the lottery. I was happy wen Dalembert was traded then I had kings fans mentioning what Sammy did there. Fast forward to today!? I have the last laugh. No one even mentions Dalembert at all. I'm happy Iggy is gone. He tied up too much payroll which prevented the team to make moves. Bynum was a risk I was aware of. Did I highlight it much in my posts about the move being a good one? No, there was no reason too.

Sixers move on. It doesn't bother me one bit.

I do wonder if Sixers could get compensation like Boston did fr Jeff Green. Then again Sixers probably knew and didn't care. Sucks Bynum can't be in the middle helping this team which he would have. But Sixers move on. Got some assets to trade as well. Either improve or be bad like the other lottery teams.

a paragraph about why U aren't mad....

yup U MAD..