Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 06-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #16
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can we say Kentucky had the best recruiting Class this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

That's the one. I mean he had plenty this year, but that one in particular still sticks out more than any other in my mind.

Like I said, there's a Jason Kidd type element to his style of play. I'm not saying the talent level (both as college players) is equal, but there's a few certain qualities in their games that have a similar feel to them. And no, it's not that both are 6'4" light-skinned/mixed PG's.

Last edited by KG215 : 11-06-2011 at 01:11 AM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #17
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
They are deeper.

Yeah, that's the main difference maker in my opinion. But it will be interesting to see if Roy can find a way to balance his wealth of talent. He could legitimately go 10 deep (Desmond Hubert as the 10th man) and not miss much of a beat. Obviously there's the five starters (Marshall-Dex-Barnes-Henson-Zeller) but McAdoo, McDonald, Bullock, and Hairston will almost certainly be in the rotation. Hubert won't play a ton because we have the saltiest 3-man frontcourt rotation in America ahead of him, but he could see some spot minutes when we are in foul trouble. I mean he's not chopped-liver. Hubert was a 3* but had offers to a lot of quality schools (14-16 schools that I would consider big-time or semi-big time program).

Last edited by KG215 : 06-23-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #18
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

UK has six guys that will get the majority of the minutes. Lamb, Miller, Jones, Teague, Gilchrist and Davis. We need a couple guys from the Wiltjer/Vargas/Poole/Hood/Beckham group to step up and provide quality minutes when needed.

Man, I REALLY wanted Liggins back, I was ready to watch that group go to war. Oh well, I hope he makes a roster.

Last edited by ukfan22 : 06-23-2011 at 03:51 PM.
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #19
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

UNC is more experienced. Made it to the elite 8.

Kendall Marshall and the new recruit McAdoo already have experience from being AAU teammates. Bullock will be healthy. Hairston will be a factor.

Barnes will dominate the NCAA. First team All-America No doubt.

I am possibly going to be getting tickets to the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky wins, but I expect to see UNC go farther in the Tournament.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #20
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I've been watching the exhibition games and i think this team will get better with time. Gilchrist is showing versitility and Jones looks like he'll have to shoulder the load on this team, especially in the post. Marquis teagues' jumpshot is nice and Davis is a freak athlete .

Last edited by Theoo's Daddy : 11-05-2011 at 04:02 PM.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:15 AM   #21
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
I've been watching the exhibition games and i think this team will get better with time.

Good deal for Kentucky and their fans, because I heard North Carolina, UConn, Ohio State, and Syracuse have already peaked.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:03 AM   #22
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Good deal for Kentucky and their fans, because I heard North Carolina, UConn, Ohio State, and Syracuse have already peaked.

UConn, Ohio State, and Syracuse can't beat Kentucky, North carolina might win but they'll have to work hard for it, don't get it twisted
Old 11-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #23
KG215
NBA Legend

Quote:
UConn, Ohio State, and Syracuse can't beat Kentucky, North carolina might win but they'll have to work hard for it, don't get it twisted

Oh, have you already seen them all play and get beat by Kentucky or something?
Old 11-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #24
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Because preseason predictions are always rock solid and upsets never happen in college basketball.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #25
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Kentucky 63 moorehouse 8 at halftime. Fullcourt press defense
Old 11-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #26
goldenboy_smith
Banned

goldenboy_smith is starting to rub some people the wrong way

cant wait to see teague play ball
goldenboy_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: