Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
C-A-T-S
@Bobcats f o r u m PSD

C-A-T-S has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Thank You 2010 Charlotte Bobcats

Just a post to recognize our 2010 Charlotte Bobcats for a very memorable season. Even though we had a disappointing playoffs, we had our first winning campaign. And making the playoffs was an accomplishment in itself that we fought hard for this past regular season. This team has come a long way since its inception and has been a good thing for this city, this state, this region. The Bobcats players, coaches, front office, Lady Cats, & arena workers all deserve praise. Thank you for all the hard work you guys put in for us, the fans, in 2010. WE'LL BE BACK!!! BOBCATS!!!

C-A-T-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation
Default Re: Thank You 2010 Charlotte Bobcats

What i've learned from this playoff experience the most is that there IS a fan base ready to support the team, Charlotte is an NBA market and fans finally have a reason to get out to the games.

Off season is always depressing , gonna be a long 5 months. I know Jordan is not a loser and doesn't want to own a losing team, so i'm anxious to see what he's going to do over the summer .
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A big congratulations to the franchise, the players, the staff members for a great season and good effort.

I think Coach Brown summed it up well in the press conference at the end of Game 4. Charlotte didn't know how to play playoff basketball, while Orlando did. Though of course it was a disappointing series for all concerned in Charlotte, there are plenty of positives to take from it, and regardless of the outcome, you knew we were going to learn a lot from this!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

By far the most fun I've had in 6 years as a season ticket holder. C-A-T-S, I may have to steal that Rick Flair gif for my avatar.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
By far the most fun I've had in 6 years as a season ticket holder. C-A-T-S, I may have to steal that Rick Flair gif for my avatar.
Looking for a new avatar? How about the tooth fairy..
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

And THIS is one of the big reasons I hold all you guys in such high regard!

Absolutely...thank you 'Cats. This has been the best season ever and your hard work to get where you did is much appreciated. Tho the season only ended a few days ago October can't get here nearly quick enough to suit me.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #7
Carmeloo15
Decent playground baller

Carmeloo15 has no real reputation yet.

thanks so much
Carmeloo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:03 AM   #8
C-A-T-S
@Bobcats f o r u m PSD

C-A-T-S has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
C-A-T-S, I may have to steal that Rick Flair gif for my avatar.

Go ahead rufus, when I found it, I had to use it for this thread.
C-A-T-S is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: