Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Hellbound

Default Re: A White Woman Explains Why She Prefers Black Men

This is ridiculous. I like to present myself as an equal opportunity pipe layer, and I adhere to the philosophy "It's all pink on the inside", or "We're all the same color with the lights off"

Regardless of your preferences in a partner, it's your own personal opinion, you shouldn't need to write novels to justify yourself for picking someone outside your own race. This woman seems like she just wants to stir the pot and justify herself to criticisms leveled at her for her preference, and feeding her own ego to explain why others may reject her. Just do what/who makes you happy, and **** the rest, or don't **** them, depending on your perspective.

Banned

NYT posted an article about mixed race people today...which was a bunch of crap. I don't want to hijack this thread though.

As far as this goes, fine if she likes one race over another (uhh...); but the "this race is better over this one" is her own opinion. Why she needs to announce this to the world has flown over my head. And yes, I kinda skimmed over the "article".

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Yeah because white men tend to molest little boys more.

See how that works?

Moron
    Little boyz deserve to be molested. White women deserve to be bathed in a butter substitute.

Now what? You wanna mess with me? Does that seem like a ridiculously smart thing to do? Let me tell you that it wouldn't even be a 50% unridiculously smart thing to do.

What now, holmes?

Banned

to each his/her own.

one theory i've heard is that "big girls" are more attractive in black culture, and latino sometimes, than in white culture.

when i was in DC some black hobo saw me walking by and was like hey, hey man you see all these black dudes with these white women whats up with that huh? i'm white and just laughed at him like do I give a **** man?

its a matter of personal taste. these sociologists can come up with as many theories as they want but in the end its about the individual. i'm not attracted to 90% of black women. thats just me. i don't like the face mostly. and who actually prefers these huge photoshopped asses that just look deformed compared to a normal female ass?
    and thats okay. especially people who are very ethnically african and not as mixed IDK man, some luol deng lookin women aint my thing. to each his own.
    Last edited by final.wrath; 08-20-2008 at 04:09 PM.

stop provoking people hippos

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

I dont have a problem with IR dating. At all. What I do have a problem with is when people have to broadcast how much they love [insert race] and how much they despise [insert race]. Its absolutely nobody's business but your own, and it doesn't enrich anyone's life to know why you love black men or asian women or white men or whoever. In fact no one gives a ****.

Banned

the media is mind****ing all of us this article is an example

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    stop provoking people hippos
    The guy is a dumbass. He thought I was being serious.

kingpala
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by gb8
    Lol why u gettin so mad?
    'Cause I got 5 hours of sleep and I woke up to this bullsh!t. She's an attention whore, and now that I'm more relaxed, I can say that she can do whatever she wants. However, I don't like her generalizing whole races just because of some flings that she has had.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    This is ridiculous. I like to present myself as an equal opportunity pipe layer, and I adhere to the philosophy "It's all pink on the inside", or "We're all the same color with the lights off"

Regardless of your preferences in a partner, it's your own personal opinion, you shouldn't need to write novels to justify yourself for picking someone outside your own race. This woman seems like she just wants to stir the pot and justify herself to criticisms leveled at her for her preference, and feeding her own ego to explain why others may reject her. Just do what/who makes you happy, and **** the rest, or don't **** them, depending on your perspective.
    about sums it up.

if she was really comfortable with the fact, she probably wouldn't feel the need to write the article which basically dismisses the possibility that woman can have good sex with a white man. granted, she's a columnist, she wants attention, but people who are really comfortable with themselves (and their sexuality) generally don't write and think in swooping generalizations.

and she never stops to think: "hey, what if for some reason i don't meet the right white men?" or god forbid, "what if right white men aren't interested in what i have to offer?" (which, judging by both the picture and the article, doesn't seem to be exactly appealing)

(another sidenote: from now on, whenever a chick says that men treat women as sexual objects, i'll send her link to the article )

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    The guy is a dumbass. He thought I was being serious.
    Well seeing how I'm not a guy... you ARE a dumbass.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

She's angry at white men (for some reason) and wants them to know that she's rejecting them. Thats all it comes down to. No other reason to whore her personal vices with them and preferences out.

Banned

you're no more a guy than that pregnant "man" was

NBA Superstar

I'd probably think you were a guy if a saw you too.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos

**** America.
    Viva Mexico puto!