Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default GT, Jan. 4: Rockets vs. Jazz, Battle for the 8 Seed

And the right to play against the Warriors in the 1st round. I really have no clue who will win this game, the Jazz are a graveyard right now and the Rockets look like a pile of maneuer, should be a fun game though.

Default Re: GT, Jan. 4: Rockets vs. Jazz, Battle for the 8 Seed

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    And the right to play against the Warriors in the 1st round. I really have no clue who will win this game, the Jazz are a graveyard right now and the Rockets look like a pile of maneuer, should be a fun game though.

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

Harden being effective right now at drive and kick. Rockets are shooting well from 3 at the moment. If those 3s stop falling, expect Harden to revert back to his true self and start playing like a total b!tch.

6th game in a row where the Jazz are missing 4/5 of their starting lineup. Tough break but have to admire the effort by the rest of the team. Whithey, Booker, and Hood especially.

WayOfWade

This is my first time seeing seeing Harden's defense live, and boy is it atrocious, absolutely no help whatsoever

WayOfWade

Quote Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
    Harden being effective right now at drive and kick. Rockets are shooting well from 3 at the moment. If those 3s stop falling, expect Harden to revert back to his true self and start playing like a total b!tch.

6th game in a row where the Jazz are missing 4/5 of their starting lineup. Tough break but have to admire the effort by the rest of the team. Whithey, Booker, and Hood especially.
    Yeah, to be honest I expected them to lose the majority of their games (which they have), but 6-9 in Gobert's absence along with this game so far has me happy, especially with Withey

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Yeah, to be honest I expected them to lose the majority of their games (which they have), but 6-9 in Gobert's absence along with this game so far has me happy, especially with Withey
    With their schedule that record is bad. They've played some really good games and some horrible ones. I expect Withey will be back at the end of the bench when healthy. Assuming he recovers from that fall.

This is my first time seeing seeing Harden's defense live, and boy is it atrocious, absolutely no help whatsoever
    I've never understood why they don't just leave Harden on the offensive side of the floor and just let him cherry pick. Better offense, and the exact same amount of defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    With their schedule that record is bad. They've played some really good games and some horrible ones. I expect Withey will be back at the end of the bench when healthy. Assuming he recovers from that fall.
    Looked to be laughing/smiling on the way back to the locker room. Hopefully that is a good sign.

Withey makes Pleiss expendable. Withey is better already and is like 7 years younger. Lyles also seems like he will be a serviceable player. Great basketball IQ, doesn't try to do anything he can't, takes what the defense gives.

Frontcourt rotation of Favors/Gobert/Booker/Withey/Lyles is solid. Lots of different looks. Hope Rudy works on his face up offense and Lyles keeps working on his range

WayOfWade

True, they have lost some very winnable games, like the New Orleans one (which sadly I attended). And yeah Withey will be on the bench, but I bet you his play of late has earned him at least a couple more minutes once the Jazz are healthy again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Looked to be laughing/smiling on the way back to the locker room. Hopefully that is a good sign.

Withey makes Pleiss expendable. Withey is better already and is like 7 years younger. Lyles also seems like he will be a serviceable player. Great basketball IQ, doesn't try to do anything he can't, takes what the defense gives.

Frontcourt rotation of Favors/Gobert/Booker/Withey/Lyles is solid. Lots of different looks. Hope Rudy works on his face up offense and Lyles keeps working on his range
    Lyles is younger you mean? Pleiss is definitely expendable. Hopefully someone wants him after the way he's looked the past two games. Don't need 5 big men playing.

Lyles is younger you mean? Pleiss is definitely expendable. Hopefully someone wants him after the way he's looked the past two games. Don't need 5 big men playing.
    No I meant Withey being a lot younger than Pleiss, which he is but not by much. I had it in my head that Withey was a few years younger than he actually is.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Too sexy for this forum

Was that you Wade aiming the camera flash at Harden while he was shooting his free throws? We know you're at the game...

Harden's b!tch tactics have officially begun. Take two steps inside the three point line, flail your arms in the air like you've been hit by a car, go to the free throw line. Then refuse to play defense.

WayOfWade

Harden's b!tch tactics have officially begun. Take two steps inside the three point line, flail your arms in the air like you've been hit by a car, go to the free throw line. Then refuse to play defense.
    Glad to see its failing him more times than not. And his All-star D is in full effect as well