Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Thumbs up Covid-19 daily cases drop from a QUARTER MILLION to only TEN THOUSAND

New Daily Covid-19 cases in the US

7 January: 294,569

11 June: 12,061

Incredible. since January the pandemic relief has seen unprecedented amount of success to the contrary that man had predicted

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...lytrendsdeaths

Blessings and Thanks

1. the men and women globally who worked rigorously in our universities and research labs to manufacture and roll out the vaccine.
    2. our medical professionals, to hospice care, to pharm techs whom somehow vaccinated 350 million citizens all while juggling newly infected patients in ICU.
    3. our current white house staff who overcame such national difficulty transitioning into power and the precise execution it took to not let it get anymore out of hand like it was Mar-Dec 2020.
    4. the effectiveness of Anthony Fauci pandemic blueprint and national safety which saved millions will be studied and valued for years. philanthropists Bill Gates $1.75 billion charitable contribution and innovator of Gavi co-leading COVAX the distribution of 2 billion vaccines. both to be nominated for Nobel Awards as they both rightfully should (and will)
    NM: rep Alexandria Ocasio Cortez $1 million, princess Megan Markle $5 million, 16yo Greta Thunberg $100€ donation
    Last edited by Stanley Kobrick; 06-13-2021 at 02:19 AM.

Default Re: Covid-19 daily cases drop from a QUARTER MILLION to only TEN THOUSAND

OP was dropped on its head

Default Re: Covid-19 daily cases drop from a QUARTER MILLION to only TEN THOUSAND

8/10, soggier than most. timing is everything to a first reply slao and Coin24 has brilliantly mastered the art of finishing early amongst competition

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    8/10, soggier than most. timing is everything to a first reply slao and Coin24 has brilliantly mastered the art of finishing early amongst competition
    Slao?

You’ve got soggy sao on the brain tittyboy
    Seems I live rent free in that fat virgin head

Op never ceases to amaze me lmfao

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Slao?

You’ve got soggy sao on the brain tittyboy
    Seems I live rent free in that fat virgin head
    obvious "y" instead of "o" typo. what is soggy sao?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

Hahahaha
    The fkn loser has been posting the same shit in every thread begging for attention

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    New Daily Covid-19 cases in the US

7 January: 294,569

11 June: 12,061

Incredible. since January the pandemic relief has seen unprecedented amount of success to the contrary that man had predicted

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...lytrendsdeaths

Blessings and Thanks

1. the men and women globally who worked rigorously in our universities and research labs to manufacture and roll out the vaccine.
    2. our medical professionals, to hospice care, to pharm techs whom somehow vaccinated 350 million citizens all while juggling newly infected patients in ICU.
    3. our current white house staff who overcame such national difficulty transitioning into power and the precise execution it took to not let it get anymore out of hand like it was Mar-Dec 2020.
    4. the effectiveness of Anthony Fauci pandemic blueprint and national safety which saved millions will be studied and valued for years. philanthropists Bill Gates $1.75 billion charitable contribution and innovator of Gavi co-leading COVAX the distribution of 2 billion vaccines. both to be nominated for Nobel Awards as they both rightfully should (and will)
    NM: rep Alexandria Ocasio Cortez $1 million, princess Megan Markle $5 million, 16yo Greta Thunberg $100€ donation

January 14th 2021: 224k cases , 3% of the population partially vaccinated, less than 0.5% fully vaccinated
    January 31st: 100K cases, 7% of the population partially vaccinated, 1.7% fully vaccinated.

Clearly vaccines are the sole reason for this more than 50% drop off in the number of cases in a 2 week span. Also i guess it's a coincidence that it peaked during winter months before starting to drop back down going into the summer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    January 14th 2021: 224k cases , 3% of the population partially vaccinated, less than 0.5% fully vaccinated
    January 31st: 100K cases, 7% of the population partially vaccinated, 1.7% fully vaccinated.

Clearly vaccines are the sole reason for this more than 50% drop off in the number of cases in a 2 week span. Also i guess it's a coincidence that it peaked during winter months before starting to drop back down going into the summer, right?
    I think both were factors. Let's see how it is next winter then we can compare the two directly apples to apples.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I think both were factors. Let's see how it is next winter then we can compare the two directly apples to apples.
    Agree. I think their will be an increase in the numbers again during the winter time compared to now(most likely around the holidays), but not as bad as the previous year due to the vaccine rollout by then and the large amount of people who have recovered and now have natural immunity.

Op is that fakkit blade

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Op is that fakkit blade
    Either him or prime. One of those f@gs was always posting Covid statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Op is that fakkit blade
    You are posting threads about me, seeing me in every poster, and continuously following me around. Do you have a hard on for me or something?