Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2019, 11:47 AM   #31
Norcaliblunt
National High School Star

Default Re: 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

Those white boys were bitches regardless of what was said. Either run or fight. Donít just take hits like a bitch. This generation is so ****ing soft. When I was a kid skating at the park you knew it could pop off at any minute with other crews and gangs.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:52 AM   #32
Prometheus
for your health

Default Re: 3 MAGA supporters squeel like little pigs during beatdown after yelling racial slurs

Race aside, this is very cowardly stuff.

Two men beating down a young kid, 2v1. With a squad around them in case the other little white kids try anything.

It's a rigged game. No one is there for a fight, just some straight abuse.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 12:00 PM   #33
Bosnian Sajo
Bernie 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
I posted this already a few weeks ago. This was in SoCal and one of the teens was latino. The sad thing was one of black guys was in his 30s. How much does your life have to suck that brings you to the point of trolling the park looking for teenage skateboarders to beat up when you are a grown ass man.

I knew it man, these dudes were twice the size of these kids.

We don't have any reliable backstory to this so idk if they deserved it or not, but I absolutely hope the grown men get charged and spend some time in jail for this. Idgaf what a kid says dude, to punch them full strength like blue shirt did to the last kid...you're a ****ing savage and deserve to be locked up. Enjoy those concrete walls.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:43 PM   #34
Norcaliblunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
Race aside, this is very cowardly stuff.

Two men beating down a young kid, 2v1. With a squad around them in case the other little white kids try anything.

It's a rigged game. No one is there for a fight, just some straight abuse.

Thatís how it was growing up in Cali. Getting jumped as a kid was always something that could happen.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:45 PM   #35
AlternativeAcc.
~LeLakers Familia~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
Those white boys were bitches regardless of what was said. Either run or fight. Donít just take hits like a bitch. This generation is so ****ing soft. When I was a kid skating at the park you knew it could pop off at any minute with other crews and gangs.
yeah man, those 14 year old kids were such bitches for letting 30 year old grown men twice their size punch them, instead of fighting back. You nailed it.
AlternativeAcc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 02:30 PM   #36
Charlie Sheen
Decent college freshman

Quote:
That's not soft. It's likely going to be a much much worse outcome for those kids if they try to attack all together when more than two people from the group start beating on them. Blue shirt is going to have his way regardless. Too big, too fast, too strong.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 03:05 PM   #37
Long Duck Dong

Quote:

Yeah a lot suburban parents around California probably didn't prepare their children for things to pop off at the skate park. I mean I guess they could have but instead it looks like they chose to begin gentrifying the cities or just move out of state.
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:55 PM   #38
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
I posted this already a few weeks ago. This was in SoCal and one of the teens was latino. The sad thing was one of black guys was in his 30s. How much does your life have to suck that brings you to the point of trolling the park looking for teenage skateboarders to beat up when you are a grown ass man.

What makes it worse is that he couldnít even 1v1 the kid. Typical fucc boi.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 05:01 PM   #39
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Police found no motive for attack. Just because OP and Worldstar says the kids were MAGA supporters and yelled racial slurs doesn't make it true.

And whatever those guys were pissed about, one of their crew clearly says they got the wrong guy.

The kids that got hit were 14 and 15 years old. The guys that were arrested were 17 and 35, plus they were armed with a gun lol

https://ktla.com/2019/07/23/arrests-...ured-on-video/

Check your hate at the door highwey before jumping to conclusions. Sometimes I think you are an uneducated person who wasn't raised right.

It’s not a good idea to fucc with kids when you are a grown adult. That 35 year old won’t last 2 weeks before someone that knows those kids puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger.

Lock him up? Fucc no, shooter not wasting the tax dollars.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:26 PM   #40
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Itís not a good idea to fucc with kids when you are a grown adult. That 35 year old wonít last 2 weeks before someone that knows those kids puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger.

Lock him up? Fucc no, shooter not wasting the tax dollars.
Lol, suburban white dudes gonna do a drive by on the two idiots who beat up those kids.

That's a nice fantasy but it ain't happening...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:40 PM   #41
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Lol, suburban white dudes gonna do a drive by on the two idiots who beat up those kids.

That's a nice fantasy but it ain't happening...

What goes around comes around. Just because you don’t hear about things like what happened the movie Death Sentence doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:41 PM   #42
Smoke117
Everyone's got a price

And blacks wonder why they have such a barbaric reputation for violence. 35 year old and his 17 year old son beating up 14 and 15 year old. Wow, really impressive.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 09-20-2019 at 07:40 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:48 PM   #43
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
What goes around comes around. Just because you donít hear about things like what happened the movie Death Sentence doesnít mean it doesnít happen.

Great movie.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:58 PM   #44
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Apes.

notice how they never ever fight 1 on 1.

and notice how in stalkers reply topic the other white guy didnt jump in... in fact he tried to convince his homie to calm down.

tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:04 PM   #45
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Bullshit.

They're very picky.

They know which ones not to test, such as myself.

i have no doubt youd lay those pricks out.

theyre cowards picking on people half their size with numbers... smh
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: