Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-24-2007, 08:26 AM   #1
Drazen_Petrovic
Decent playground baller

Drazen_Petrovic has an OK reputation so far
Default Nets vs Orlando Clips

Ok,
I have some of the Nets game vs Orlando, if anyone want to watch. What a crappy game. Anyway, I tried hosting it on a website called www.filewind.com that let me put files up to 500MB each up. I broke up the game into each quarter, but it turns out the 3rd quarter was more than 500, and for some reason the second half of the 4th quarter didn't upload. COuld be because I was uploading 5 files at once. I have never used this site before, but I did a quick download check, and it seems to work. So for those who can't wait, I have quarter 1,2,and the 1st half of 4. Those are probably the best parts anyway. I will work on getting the rest up. I have a compressed version right now too in an avi file, but it's 700mb. I'm trying to split it up into 2 parts in a rar.

Anyway here are the links
1st quarter
http://media2.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=5227
2nd quarter
http://media9.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=5445
4th quarter, 1st half
http://media9.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=5349

Enjoy

I hope this worked

Last edited by Drazen_Petrovic : 03-24-2007 at 08:36 AM.
Drazen_Petrovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:44 AM   #2
Drazen_Petrovic
Decent playground baller

Default Re: Nets vs Orlando Clips

Ok, 3rd quarter and rest of 4th uploading now. Not sure how long it will take. i left my computer on last night to finish up. I may not be able to finish this before work.
Anyway, it looks like I will have a system set to put these up for the rest of the season.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

totally, totally awesome. thank you so much for this!

and blazing fast, too... it's around 170 K/sec here!

on a side note, does zip or rar have any real impact on the files? compression is already built into the video standards, so i'd be surprised if zip or rar made much difference...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:58 AM   #4
Drazen_Petrovic
Decent playground baller

yeah, you are right. I just tried compression and it only reduced the file by 30 mb. Does anyone know how i can get winrar to split a file in half? The only options I see are 1.44mb, 100mb, 770mb.
Actually, I just figured it out. When I remove the commercials, I'll split the file into 1st half and 2nd half, and then I can convert both to avi's. Should make to smaller 350Mb files.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:01 AM   #5
Drazen_Petrovic
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
totally, totally awesome. thank you so much for this!

and blazing fast, too... it's around 170 K/sec here!

on a side note, does zip or rar have any real impact on the files? compression is already built into the video standards, so i'd be surprised if zip or rar made much difference...

On another side not, I was able to get 1.2MB/sec downloads from that site. Seems like a good file host.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazen_Petrovic
Does anyone know how i can get winrar to split a file in half? The only options I see are 1.44mb, 100mb, 770mb.
i looked, but concluded that it must be done on a command-line basis... at least using this version of winrar (prolly it's a bit old).

in winzip it's easy to set custom-sized archives from the "split" command.

oh well, self-answered, nvm.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: