Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2018, 08:24 PM   #1
riseagainst
Laker Nation
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,034
Default What race of people does the most cucking?

And what race loves to receive the most cucking?

I'm doing a thesis paper for my sociology class and I've found out that blacks do the most cucking and whites love to get cucked.


Almost every cuck porn i've seen while doing my research is of a white dude recording a black bull banging his gf/wife.

Last edited by riseagainst : 06-14-2018 at 08:28 PM.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:01 PM   #2
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,942
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

Depends on which part of history you are focusing.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:07 PM   #3
highwhey
EMPLOYED
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,353
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

yeah white cucks are like LeBron in 2011, not even the most hardcore fan(or white supremacist) can defend this.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:08 PM   #4
Im so nba'd out
Banned
 
Im so nba'd out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sixerland
Posts: 6,594
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?



do not ever underestimate












nothing else to say
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:55 PM   #5
Ben Simmons 25
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 265
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
And what race loves to receive the most cucking?

I'm doing a thesis paper for my sociology class and I've found out that blacks do the most cucking and whites love to get cucked.


Almost every cuck porn i've seen while doing my research is of a white dude recording a black bull banging his gf/wife.

I'd say all of the races are pretty much equally unfaithful.

As far as more black guys on white chicks... that's literally just a porn thing... and the white actresses charge more to do a scene with a black dude.

https://womenintheworld.com/2015/09/...ith-black-men/
Ben Simmons 25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:58 PM   #6
90sgoat
There can only be one
 
90sgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Anti-Imposter Fam
Posts: 2,900
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

There are racial stats for this bro.

Asian women BY FAR date out/marry out the most and it's with white guys.

White women are those who date out the least.

You should question porn and who makes them and for what purpose bro.
90sgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:41 PM   #7
moongaze
Mate in two
 
moongaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,398
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sgoat
There are racial stats for this bro.

Asian women BY FAR date out/marry out the most and it's with white guys.

White women are those who date out the least.

You should question porn and who makes them and for what purpose bro.

This post makes no sense. Cuckold is when a man's wife sleeps around on him and the guy takes it. It has nothing to do with dating out. It's about infidelity. So while it seems like white women marry the same race at a high percentage, that says nothing about infidelity/cucking. White women marry same race at a high percentage due to being raised in closed in families and society where they come into contact with mostly white males and are brought up in families and a society where there is a big stigma against them dating out. Porn is about fantasy. the black male ***** is the most sexualized and fantasized when it comes to male sexuality. Black men/white women is the highest selling
interracial pairing for a reason. Cuckold porn of black men ****ing white men's wives is popular in for a reason. It's big in the swibger lifestyle and happens a lot . I don't even run games e on women and have had affairs with two white women that were married to white men.
moongaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:16 PM   #8
90sgoat
There can only be one
 
90sgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Anti-Imposter Fam
Posts: 2,900
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongaze
This post makes no sense. Cuckold is when a man's wife sleeps around on him and the guy takes it. It has nothing to do with dating out. It's about infidelity. So while it seems like white women marry the same race at a high percentage, that says nothing about infidelity/cucking. White women marry same race at a high percentage due to being raised in closed in families and society where they come into contact with mostly white males and are brought up in families and a society where there is a big stigma against them dating out. Porn is about fantasy. the black male ***** is the most sexualized and fantasized when it comes to male sexuality. Black men/white women is the highest selling
interracial pairing for a reason. Cuckold porn of black men ****ing white men's wives is popular in for a reason. It's big in the swibger lifestyle and happens a lot . I don't even run games e on women and have had affairs with two white women that were married to white men.

Self selection bias.

It is only popular among perverts.

Swinging = perverts.
90sgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:53 PM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,732
Lightbulb Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

It's definitely NOT ARAB, BALKAN, AFRICAN, OR PAKISTANI. Consequences are severe. Protective jealousy is high.

Also marrying someone of a different race is not cucking. Being an unfaithful spouse is.


I think I saw a graph and it said euro countries like france and Canada for most adulteresses..
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:24 PM   #10
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 6,343
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

South East Asians (Cambodian, Filipino, Thai)

Their women basically throw themselves at the white man and prostitution is encouraged by many families
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:32 PM   #11
MrFonzworth
EmVPiid
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Data Pagan
Posts: 8,800
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

It's either Arab, Balkan, African or Pakistani. I can't walk a mile in the desert without some dude insisting that I sleep with their muslim wife
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:15 AM   #12
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,942
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

Balkans=race

we made it
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:25 PM   #13
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped
 
HarryBergeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: 2081
Posts: 888
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

In recent history Europeans and the most likely to have cucked another race because of colonialism.

Look at South America; an entire continent of Castizos and Mestizos and Mulattos, all created in folly by the strength of the mighty white cawk.


As for porn, consider the following:
-porn isn't real life
-porn is controlled by Jews
-girls charge exponentially higher rates to fvck blacks
-girls won't start fvcking blacks until the later stages of their "career"
- the blacks in these "films"... Are they 5'9 light skinned brothas with a 6.5incher? No, they only want 6'0+, dark skinned, horsecawked, n*ggers.... The appeal here is the same as the appeal for bestiality porn, humiliation, degradation and animal savagery.

TL;DR: People watch bmwf porn because they associate blacks with animals.



Stay mad inferiors.

Last edited by HarryBergeron : 06-19-2018 at 09:29 PM.
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:31 PM   #14
MrFonzworth
EmVPiid
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Data Pagan
Posts: 8,800
Default Re: What race of people does the most cucking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Balkans=race

we made it
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:53 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy