Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Obama is a shithead

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Idealistically maybe, but realistically no it is a massive waste of time spent driving to the voting station, waiting in line, and a waste of gas.

In your little ideal situation what will happen if more people vote for 3rd parties? Magically the two party system will lose all of it's power? Do you really believe that will happen?
    no, actually it can have a realistic impact, in that parties that gain enough of the vote can access the public election funds the next go round. So, every third party vote helps.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Is anyone regretting voting for this asshole yet?

I am glad I voted for nobody, so I dont feel responsible personally for this bullshit Obama has been leading us into.

He's such a lying dickhead, he won the f*cking Nobel Prize for peace and has sent americans to be slaughtered in Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya. Every speech he makes he tries to spin everything around and make it seem like the noble choice, and he is fooling alot of idiots seemingly, those who still blindly support him and his bank bailouts and mythical healthcare plan that probably will be run horribly once it comes in to operation.

Politically he has pissed off both the left and the right and he cant get anything to pass.

Dickhead also said he'd close Gitmo his first day in office-O WAIT WHYS IT STILL OPEN?

Obama is a shithead, anyone who voted for him should feel ashamed of themselves
    sent americans to slaughtered in Iraq? Despite him virtually ending the war and withdrawing a good number of troops from there. Yeah we have troops there still but its a security force, and as I mentioned in a different thread, we have a similar situation in places like Vietnam still.

The attacks on Libya seemed to be more decided by the UN, and Obama didn't want to undermine the UN and not go along with it. And we're not sending anyone to slaughter there seeing how he said were not committing ground troops, its all occasional air strikes and such.

Afghanistan I don't agree with so nothing to say there.

Can't get anything to pass yet if you look at his legislative record as president, he's passed quite a lot. This was cited in another thread and its a good time to cite it again. http://obamaachievements.org/list

You can say "It's biased." but it has references and I guarantee anything you find there can be found other places.

He'll have serious problems passing much in the next two years but thats more because Republicans are in power and they're hellbent on opposing anything he proposes. Mitch McConnel said his #1 goal is to make Obama fail.

As for Gitmo, a few weeks into office he signed an executive order to shut it down. However, it hasn't been shut down yet cause they don't know where to try and potentially jail the prisoners. You can ***** about how long its taking to get it figured out, but if he focused most of his effort on that the opposition would be pissed cause he's not focusing on something else like the economy.

I can understand not voting...

But not voting hurts the country as much as voting for one of the 2 puppets put in front of you... Lower turnouts help the people who have agendas not in line with the public..

If people were educated (which to be honest is happening slowly) the television wouldnt be able to mislead them. People wouldnt vote based on emotion or propaganda..

Local High School Star

you americans voted for a black guy now live with it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by mcrd101
    sent americans to slaughtered in Iraq? Despite him virtually ending the war and withdrawing a good number of troops from there. Yeah we have troops there still but its a security force, and as I mentioned in a different thread, we have a similar situation in places like Vietnam still.

The attacks on Libya seemed to be more decided by the UN, and Obama didn't want to undermine the UN and not go along with it. And we're not sending anyone to slaughter there seeing how he said were not committing ground troops, its all occasional air strikes and such.

Afghanistan I don't agree with so nothing to say there.

Can't get anything to pass yet if you look at his legislative record as president, he's passed quite a lot. This was cited in another thread and its a good time to cite it again. http://obamaachievements.org/list

You can say "It's biased." but it has references and I guarantee anything you find there can be found other places.

He'll have serious problems passing much in the next two years but thats more because Republicans are in power and they're hellbent on opposing anything he proposes. Mitch McConnel said his #1 goal is to make Obama fail.

As for Gitmo, a few weeks into office he signed an executive order to shut it down. However, it hasn't been shut down yet cause they don't know where to try and potentially jail the prisoners. You can ***** about how long its taking to get it figured out, but if he focused most of his effort on that the opposition would be pissed cause he's not focusing on something else like the economy.
    You can't be serious about that bit man. Like a week after he supposedly ended the war, some serious war [COLOR="Black"]sh[/COLOR]it went down. I don't remember exactly what it was but it wasn't indicative of something that was war ending.

You're correct about Gitmo. Congress wouldn't allow it because the majority of citizens were too scared about bring terrorists onto the mainland.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    People not voting for 3rd party candidates because they feel it wont matter is the reason we are so dominated by a two party systems. Contrary to popular belief, it is worth it to vote for someone other than Dems and Republicans.

The 3rd party candidates are in some cases worse than Republicans and Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Penny37
    The government is pretty much run by wall street no matter who's in office.
    I don't see that changing any time soon.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    You can't be serious about that bit man. Like a week after he supposedly ended the war, some serious war [COLOR="Black"]sh[/COLOR]it went down. I don't remember exactly what it was but it wasn't indicative of something that was war ending.

You're correct about Gitmo. Congress wouldn't allow it because the majority of citizens were too scared about bring terrorists onto the mainland.

I said this in another thread as well: There's violence probably because the war is just now ending. I'd assume there was violence in Vietnam soon after that war "officially" ended too.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    The 3rd party candidates are in some cases worse than Republicans and Democrats
    I never said all third party candidates were better...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I said this in another thread as well: There's violence probably because the war is just now ending. I'd assume there was violence in Vietnam soon after that war "officially" ended too.
    Keep on sippin' the koolaid.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

LOL at people thinking about not to vote.Especially if they are saying smth like this : "whats the point, they are all thiefs, and liars". Bunch of uneducated idiots.

Yeah we have troops there still but its a security force, and as I mentioned in a different thread, we have a similar situation in places like Vietnam still.
    ^this is what I have problem with... People are upset over war, but not upset over a security force...

we have bases and security forces all over the world in 100+ countries... Thats part of whats bankrupting us..

This isnt an Empire, it is a Republic.

We cannot afford troops all over the world guarding other peoples' sh*t.. makes no sense and we are soo used to it, we just generally go along with the silly logic behind it.

bring those troops home and you will save alot of money and protect these borders better.. our troops are to protect US.... not the rest of world from God knows what..

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    ^this is what I have problem with... People are upset over war, but not upset over a security force...

we have bases and security forces all over the world in 100+ countries... Thats part of whats bankrupting us..

We cannot afford troops all over the world guarding other peoples' sh*t.. makes no sense and we are soo used to it, we just generally go along with the silly logic behind it.

bring those troops home and you will save alot of money and protect these borders better.. our troops are to protect US.... not the rest of world from God knows what..
    i agree.

My point is more that no one is saying were still at war with Vietnam, yet we have a security force there.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1

well, if you think they are there to guard other peoples shit you need to think again. They are there to guard the resources utilized by US corporations, be it labor, oil, banana plantations, etc.

NBA Superstar

i agree.

My point is more that no one is saying were still at war with Vietnam, yet we have a security force there.

no you don't