Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #16
iTruWarrior
Banned

iTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kyle Lowry

I've seen you make this thread like 50 times and even in the off court lounge chill the f out. I thought Lowry was a good pickup, I had to read scouting reports before I actually thought it was an upgrade jesus chill out.
iTruWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTruWarrior
I've seen you make this thread like 50 times and even in the off court lounge chill the f out. I thought Lowry was a good pickup, I had to read scouting reports before I actually thought it was an upgrade jesus chill out.
I've made this thread twice. Once by mistake in the OTC.

You need to chill the f*ck out and stop paying such close attention.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #18
iTruWarrior
Banned

iTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I've made this thread twice. Once by mistake in the OTC.

You need to chill the f*ck out and stop paying such close attention.
One thread about complaining about how fans are, is already enough. 2 is just begginng for attention and 3 is just being an idiot.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #19
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
One thread about complaining about how fans are, is already enough. 2 is just begginng for attention and 3 is just being an idiot.
u tard, do u realize that one thread was made in the wrong forum hence why i made it here?

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-23-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #20
iTruWarrior
Banned

Quote:
u tard, do u realize that one thread was made in the wrong forum hency why i made it here?
So you were just begging for attention? Jesus, stop complaining about how fans are.

It happens to all 30 teams not just the Rockets.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
So you were just begging for attention? Jesus, stop complaining about how fans are.

It happens to all 30 teams not just the Rockets.
wtf r u talking about? reading comprehension not one of your strong suits.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #22
iTruWarrior
Banned

Quote:
wtf r u talking about? reading comprehension not one of your strong suits.
Stop whining about how Rocket fans were mad about getting Kyle Lowry. Is that clear? All I am saying is stuff like this happens to all 30 teams. But clearly you decide to whine and say ooooh. How you feel about Lowry now. with 50 of the same threads.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:58 PM   #23
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Stop whining about how Rocket fans were mad about getting Kyle Lowry. Is that clear? All I am saying is stuff like this happens to all 30 teams. But clearly you decide to whine and say ooooh. How you feel about Lowry now. with 50 of the same threads.
wow u r a tool. 2 threads = 50.

you are warrior.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #24
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

Quote:

He was just trying to preface his point with a real-life observation of fan behavior. There are worse ways to go about opening a discussion...

You're being overly emotional.
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #25
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

he went to an awesome school
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #26
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Probally should start over Brooks. I like his defense he brings and hes slashing ability. They should split minutes though. Brooks makes clutch shots and uses the screens well.
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #27
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Our current attitude on Clutchfans

60% Lowry > Brooks, should start and let Brooks come off as the energy shooter much like Bobby Jackson last year.

20% Brooks > Lowry, Brooks is a better shooter and is the next coming of Tony Parker.

20% They both suck, we need to trade for B-Diddy, Miller, Nash, AI, Billups, Hinrich, etc

Hinrich on Houston would be nice...everyone else except for Billups, not so much. Houston's good at grinding it out in the half-court, and all of the other pgs are better in up-tempo offenses.

But yeah, Lowry is nice. He's a fantastic defender with a good head on his shoulders. I still kind of like Brooks starting since the starting line up still has trouble scoring, especially in transition, but I could go either way.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #28
craiye
Local High School Star

craiye has decent reputation

It looks like this could end up like the Charlie Ward vs. Chris Childs debate of the 90s. Once one starts over the other the fans will start screaming to reverse it.
craiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #29
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiye
It looks like this could end up like the Charlie Ward vs. Chris Childs debate of the 90s. Once one starts over the other the fans will start screaming to reverse it.

Yeah, especially since both players are evaluated in completely different ways, since Lowry's value is primarily based on the intangibles and defense he brings to the team, whereas Brooks is a scorer.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: