Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2011, 11:05 PM   #31
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Anybody else feel like this...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Funny, this was in the Thunder/Miami gamethread on pg 3!

I called it...

DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #32
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayCeltics

DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #33
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
I'm not even mad anymore. Saying "u mad" is the equivalent of saying "yo momma..." it really has become a joke and doesn't have any effect on anyone.

I'm sort of disappointed at how far insults have fallen in our society, creativity is at an all time low and most insults really don't even have any effect.

By the way, you guys are ****ing idiots. No, I'm not mad. I'm just saying.

YUP....

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:42 PM   #34
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
I almost don't enjoy the NBA anymore. It's not losing games that makes it not worth it, it's the fact that boards like these are filled with irrational haters that go nuts every time my team loses/wins/does anything/does nothing, and it makes me angry even though I know they are just trolls. It pisses me off and I don't even bother arguing with them because I know they have the IQ of a ****ing ant. I can't go on here and talk about the game because half the people are just going to say stupid shit that pisses me off, ya know? I'm sure lots of rational Laker fans, Bulls fans, Heat fans, etc... (popular teams) can relate to how I am feeling.

I'm done coming to these boards, too much hate, ya know? Just gonna watch the games and let the hate that takes place on these boards cease to be a part of my life.

Sports are honestly best enjoyed as a personal thing or among like minded friends.

There is no internet interaction that will make you happy when it comes to sports. If you are basing your feeling about the NBA (I mean, I could make a list of why the NBA sucks...) on a message board you are tripping. It's like saying you don't like music anymore because of MTV.

But yea I always say I'm gonna avoid coming to message boards, too, but I know people are there saying ignorant shit... I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm like... I bet people on ISH are saying some stupid shit. And then I have to get on and tell them that they are wrong... it's an addiction.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: