Default The victimization card is a covert methodology to keep the black man weak

When blacks think they are victims, they will most likely be that way. When they think they are strong and powerful, they will also be that way. Having power means not allowing the hate to dictate who you are as a person. When you cave into the hate and fight back, you are becoming weaker. The hater has successfully made you emotional. Acting on emotions is a sign of weakness; acting on confidence, strength, and intelligence is where the power lies. You would not get angry if you are confident you can overcome the hate. This is why powerful black men never speak from a position of victimization.

Look at the white race. They can care less if you hate on their group. They know they are in a position of power and are only laughing at the black man for acting like victims.

Default Re: The victimization card is a covert methodology to keep the black man weak

It's simply the path of least resistance while being effective. There is really nothing more to it than that.

Default Re: The victimization card is a covert methodology to keep the black man weak

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    The hater has successfully made you emotional. Acting on emotions is a sign of weakness
    That is stupid. Martin Luther King certainly was guided by his emotions. That is what him such a powerful leader.

Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Verticality
    That is stupid. Martin Luther King certainly was guided by his emotions. That is what him such a powerful leader.
    Martin Luther King and Malcolm spoke from a position of empowerment. The black victimized mindset is the antithesis of this. They are convinced the system is against them and that they are "owed" something. To them racism is what is keeping them down when in fact it is their own mindset that is doing that. They have very poor work ethic, they don't see the opportunities of entrepreneurship, and very seldom will they break out of the barrier that is controlling their mind. Why? Because they are victims. They can't find the strength in themselves to dictate the direction of their life.

Being a victim is a weak mindset. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were never victims. They saw the strength in the black movement and they fought and die for equal rights so the black man can be in a position of power equal to the white man.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 05-15-2014 at 03:09 PM.

You are ignorant and have no insight.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You are ignorant and have no insight.
    Elaborate.

I've presented my argument. Now it is your turn. Stop being such an idiot and present a rebuttal. Thanks.

I don't believe anything you said was correct. Nearly every sentence is a fallacy.

I don't believe anything you said was correct. Nearly every sentence is a fallacy.
    I still don't hear an intelligent rebuttal. I think you're an idiot full of insults. You think you are better than everybody else and constantly troll people due to the flak you got for looking like a girl.

All I ask is for an intelligent debate. I know I can take you and anybody on. It is easy to dish an insult, but coming up with a rebuttal, that's a whole new playing field.

Man up and stop being such a dumba*s.

Rambo wants intelligent convo guys! Come on!

I usually just troll the trolls by insulting you.

There's really no point trying to hold a conversation with you. You're pretty misinformed and somehow mistake bold and italics for meaning and intellect.

I usually just troll the trolls by insulting you.

There's really no point trying to hold a conversation with you. You're pretty misinformed and somehow mistake bold and italics for meaning and intellect.
    Just what I thought. I called you out and you're caving in like a little b*tch (as expected).

NBA Superstar

victimization is almost always used as a excuse for ones own failures. most people can't own up to it being their own fault. its much easier blaming someone else, the system, or whatever. they overlook how they never went to school, just hung out drinking, smoking, partying, etc. and in the end they're the victim of being held down by the man in their own mind.

see it way too often.