Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: List touching movies that brought you close to tears or made you cry?

Hardball is the only movie that ever made me cry. When G Baby dies its just terrible.

Default Re: List touching movies that brought you close to tears or made you cry?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I'm never going to watch that. I have no clue what it's about, but the poster alone and the fact that it was posted here will keep me away.
    Saaaaaaaaaaaaaame here, lol.

Banned

Gone Baby Gone

I don't wanna spoil the ending though for people that haven't seen it. But this one got me a little emotional.

Even though the movie was pretty lame, the ending of the the Iron Giant got me pretty emotional, I had to turn my gaze away from the tv

Edit: thank god I watched it alone

Quote Originally Posted by Walduś
    a serbian film.
    Srbin si? Pa sto se onda tako zajebavas jebote sunce?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marquis Daniels
    Click, no idea why though.
    me too

I don't usually cry during movies. Things like death and tragedy don't really bother me. The only thing that can bring me to tears are movies that deal with father-son relationships, because I had a poor relationship with my father.

I rule the local playground daballa13's Avatar

G-BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I don't usually cry during movies. Things like death and tragedy don't really bother me. The only thing that can bring me to tears are movies that deal with father-son relationships, because I had a poor relationship with my father.

I have a good relationship with my dad and I think thats why those sort of scenes effect me in the same way.

The scene in Blood Diamond where the guy finds his kid and the kid doesn't recognize him, chokes me up every time i see it.

The three movies that have gotten the biggest emotional response from me:

Rudy - It starts when the giant defensive (I think) lineman starts chanting Rudy's name and it crests when they carry him off the field on their shoulders. Just a scene that really gets me.

Marley & Me - Seriously, it has been rough every time I have watched it. The final 30 minutes or so sucks. It's even worse, because I imagine the day that my son is older and the dog we own dies. Terrible.

Toy Story 3 - Most anyone who grew up with the TS movies is now in their 20's, so we are like the child who owns the toys. WE owned the toys. When he gives them away, just brutal. Tough, tough time in the Bird household.

owwwww

Mostly Holocaust related films...Shoah, Shop on Main Street, Schindler's List, Pianist...

Dunking on everybody in the park mika's Avatar

life is beautiful
    toy story 3
    million dollar baby

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bird
    The three movies that have gotten the biggest emotional response from me:

Rudy - It starts when the giant defensive (I think) lineman starts chanting Rudy's name and it crests when they carry him off the field on their shoulders. Just a scene that really gets me.

Marley & Me - Seriously, it has been rough every time I have watched it. The final 30 minutes or so sucks. It's even worse, because I imagine the day that my son is older and the dog we own dies. Terrible.

Toy Story 3 - Most anyone who grew up with the TS movies is now in their 20's, so we are like the child who owns the toys. WE owned the toys. When he gives them away, just brutal. Tough, tough time in the Bird household.
    It was like a glaring reminder that childhood is over never actually cried during a movie, ive felt bad watching some but toy story 3 hit hard

Agree with Toy Story 3, watched that with my 4 siblings of whom the oldest is 10, and I was the one bawling my eyes out at the end. Must have been strange to see their 21 year old brother in tears at a 'kids' film.

Blu Ray

I agree with a few of the films listed. Mark me down for Click, that f*cking movie makes me ball like a little Nancy boy every goddamn time.