Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Default So, I'm f****** my wife last night...

in the closet. I know, sounds crazy, but we have a huge walk in closet and my kids were all over the place. Anyway, we're on the floor and I'm hitting it from the back. Long story short I pull out right before I bust and drop one on her ass. Feeling like I just fought a heavyweight fight I get ready to stand up. Right as I put my hand on the floor to prop myself up, all while lowering my head, she decides to do a damn burpey or some shit and jumped up. Her ass (with my seeds) slammed right into my face. I didn't even know what to do. I swear to God I love that women but I wanted to punch that ***** in her ****in temple at that moment. My eye was red all night and I was thinking I'd have to go to the damn doctor and explain what the **** just happened. Anyway, just putting this out there to let people know the dangers of not using condoms. One.

Default Re: So, I'm f****** my wife last night...

Fascinating. So what are your thoughts on the Federal Reserve?

Banned

you know you share your wife right?

Why did you have to pull out if it was your wife you were having sex with?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    in the closet. I know, sounds crazy, but we have a huge walk in closet and my kids were all over the place. Anyway, we're on the floor and I'm hitting it from the back. Long story short I pull out right before I bust and drop one on her ass. Feeling like I just fought a heavyweight fight I get ready to stand up. Right as I put my hand on the floor to prop myself up, all while lowering my head, she decides to do a damn burpey or some shit and jumped up. Her ass (with my seeds) slammed right into my face. I didn't even know what to do. I swear to God I love that women but I wanted to punch that ***** in her ****in temple at that moment. My eye was red all night and I was thinking I'd have to go to the damn doctor and explain what the **** just happened. Anyway, just putting this out there to let people know the dangers of not using condoms. One.
    Probably doesn't want to knock wifey up again.
    Last edited by Rizko; 10-18-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by premeditated
    you know you share your wife right?
    No, I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski
    Good question. I have 4 kids. If I were to have another I would probably kill myself. I was all set to get fixed but my job switched our insurance so now I have to redo all this bullshit paper-work. We sometimes use condoms but that does get weird. It's my wife, shouldn't have to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I think that while these policy choices seem reasonably straightforward, monetary policy makers routinely face certain notable uncertainties. First, the actual position of the economy and growth in aggregate demand at any time are only partially known, as key information on spending, production, and prices becomes available only with a lag. Therefore, policy makers must rely on estimates of these economic variables when assessing the appropriate course of policy, aware that they could act on the basis of misleading information. Second, exactly how a given adjustment in the federal funds rate will affect growth in aggregate demand

Quote Originally Posted by Rizko
    Probably doesn't want to knock wifey up again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I thought you were high and got altit~nude sickness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4583886026984#

so would you say afterwards you came out of the closet?

Well, people are always saying their sex life while married is boring. You have the element of real physical danger added in. That's good, right?

And me and my wife can't use condoms, it's jsut weird but this kid (coming imminently), my wife got pregnant so easily we may need to do something.

Good question. I have 4 kids. If I were to have another I would probably kill myself. I was all set to get fixed but my job switched our insurance so now I have to redo all this bullshit paper-work. We sometimes use condoms but that does get weird. It's my wife, shouldn't have to do that.
    You should look into other contraceptives, it doesn't all start and end with condoms.

Banned

No, I didn't know that.

Good question. I have 4 kids.
    well, now you do know, which is why i'll say be careful because you might share those kids. don't want to take care of another n1gga's babies inamean?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

That was funny, being the first comment in this thread.

I freak out if a girl tries kissing me right after blowing me.....I mean are you kidding me with this shit right now?

I need to keep mouth wash, paper cups, and a spitoon next to my bed.

Sorry, but that was funny