Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 02:48 AM   #16
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year
 
IcanzIIravor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I walk the earth Kung Fu style
Posts: 5,950
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone
Yeah. I had sex with a dog when I was 11. It was before I lost my virginity.

But I had never had sex with my sister or her daughter.

Was it just one or have you had a coupla *******?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:50 AM   #17
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Was it just one or have you had a coupla *******?

One.

I was 11 and curious. I'm sure I wasn't the only 11 year old doing stupid things.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:59 AM   #18
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Wait, so you take back the incest because that's just too sick for you to be known for...but the bestiality is ok.

I took back the incest because it was meant to be a joke. I have no problem telling the truth on the internet. Chances are I won't meet anyone of you.

The dog thing was true. But the sister-daughter thing was just a joke.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #19
Maga_1
NBA rookie of the year
 
Maga_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone
One.

I was 11 and curious. I'm sure I wasn't the only 11 year old doing stupid things.

Do stupid things and do what you did .. completely different things bro
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #20
Javat_90
Banned
 
Javat_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1,491
Default Re: The Truth

I just hope ISH is not a real reflection of society.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:01 AM   #21
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Do stupid things and do what you did .. completely different things bro

How so? I was 11. I didn't know much at the time.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:03 AM   #22
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javat_90
I just hope ISH is not a real reflection of society.

It is. People release the truth on the internet because in real life it is too embarrassing to admit.

Did you know that 11+ girls hump pillows as a tool for mastu*rbation?

Now people don't like to think their sister/daughter/whatever humps their pillow but the truth is these things happen very often.

My 5th grade teacher made her husband a cuckold.

That forever messed up my mind. More so than any other thing in my life.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:05 AM   #23
Javat_90
Banned
 
Javat_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1,491
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone
It is. People release the truth on the internet because in real life it is too embarrassing to admit.

Did you know that 11+ girls hump pillows as a tool for mastu*rbation?

Now people don't like to think their sister/daughter/whatever humps their pillow but the truth is these things happen very often.

My 5th grade teacher made her husband a cuckold.

That forever messed up my mind. More so than any other thing in my life.


Thanks for this crucial information.

Ive been having trouble to sleep until now.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:07 AM   #24
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year
 
IcanzIIravor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I walk the earth Kung Fu style
Posts: 5,950
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone
How so? I was 11. I didn't know much at the time.

Who let the dogs out takes on a whole new meaning with you. So is the victim still around or was it random poon you got from a stray?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:08 AM   #25
Maga_1
NBA rookie of the year
 
Maga_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone
How so? I was 11. I didn't know much at the time.

When i was 11 i was worried about the damn ****in' Pokemons, not to get raped by a dog !
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #26
Maga_1
NBA rookie of the year
 
Maga_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,792
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Who let the dogs out takes on a whole new meaning with you. So is the victim still around or was it random poon you got from a stray?

My first thought was that, really
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:10 AM   #27
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Who let the dogs out takes on a whole new meaning with you. So is the victim still around or was it random poon you got from a stray?

It was my dog. I let it go 9 years ago.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 AM   #28
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javat_90
Thanks for this crucial information.

Ive been having trouble to sleep until now.

Your welcome. If you need any other tidbits of wisdom I'm here.

I can share with you the inner thoughts of females when they have sex with old rich guys too.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 AM   #29
DonCorleone
Banned
 
DonCorleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 426
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
When i was 11 i was worried about the damn ****in' Pokemons, not to get raped by a dog !

But you see cable changes everything.
DonCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #30
Javat_90
Banned
 
Javat_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1,491
Default Re: The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone
Your welcome. If you need any other tidbits of wisdom I'm here.

I can share with you the inner thoughts of females when they have sex with old rich guys too.

Im anxiously waiting.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy