Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: the best poster on this board is...........

lol, you're right. i think it was made all the funnier by the fact that you never came back with anything more than a whiny "whatchu talkin bout, losing respect, you still my e-ga tho", so it was fun to keep going. enough is probably enough though.

but emo? usrs? ain't no wai the sky's grey, i'm happy as a clam.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I swear if you hadn't posted your picture on here I'd think you were a black 9 year old...
    Yeah yeah yeah... lighten up, blud.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    lol, you're right. i think it was made all the funnier by the fact that you never came back with anything more than a whiny "whatchu talkin bout, losing respect, you still my e-ga tho", so it was fun to keep going. enough is probably enough though.

but emo? usrs? ain't no wai the sky's grey, i'm happy as a clam.
    Then you're the happy (gay) emo type. Which is just as bad, if not worse.

e-ga e-ga how you figga? you love you some LOJ, you just won't admit shit, baby doo doo squirts, dick licka.

Biased Troll

Hah, legend of 30 yr old skully indoor public bathroom cellphone pic is beggin ppl to stop makin fun of him online. For someone who trolls so relentlessly, u sure have some soft ass feelings.

U actually are an emo. Ppl ripmon u and ur like "man i like u Anyway, come on, lets be friends"

Its too bad ur not one of ur gimmix in real life, i think most of them have more swag than you do

This is all you do. All you do, is get giddy at every single thing the LOJ does, and then try to attack me like a lion on the verge of starvation. I actually enjoy the beefs with you two, so don't get it twisted thinking my feelings are hurt, etc. This is a message board, I don't take it seriously like everyone likes to think; not in the same regard as parasites such as yourself anyway.

You of all people here starface, are on my cawk so bad dude. It's seriously LOL. You probably have spreadsheets of posts I've made, copy and pasted every pic of me and have a folder for it, saved on your desktop. You probably go running, and listen to Rocky music thinking about how you are going to create your next thread or diss about LOJ.

This is what you do. You have a secret man-crush on me, and it's pretty sickening b/c a lot us of here really do believe you're turning into the little fa66it most everyone knew you'd one day do. In the past two years you've transitioned into a bi-sexual, very curious little poor lost soul. You have absolutely no idea what your 'real life' will be, or how it will turn out. This scares you to no end, but you won't admit it and realize you need to actually get serious about life.

You want to prance around and act like we're all old here, when you're only a couple years younger than me. SMH. You talk about taking Glamour Shots, 'YOU'RE' the one always taking photos of himself and looking like a surefire ph@g in all of them, yet you keep posting and licking your own dick while donig it.

You honestly feel you're the next big star and name in Hollywood. SMH.SMH. SMH. Hell dude, keep on living the dream. While most everyone else is honestly concerned for you, by trying to tell you that you really are a loser and need to grow up before you hit 30 and seriously start contemplating suicide, I on the other hand want you to keep pursuing your hopeless dreams and keep living in a fantasy world as you grow more and more gay, pathetic, lonesome, unhappy, women less, swagless, on the edge of breaking into pieces if something doesn't come through for you, but never, ever, will.

You want to act like everyone else here besides you is so fu*ked, ulgy, not shit in RL... when all the while, the jokes on you because that is exactly YOU. You just won't admit it. I think you seriously need some help, in RL. You want to talk about me needing help, etc... bc every new poster is a gimmick of mine, which is 0% true... haven't touched a gimmick account in years. Yet you never seem to realize this. You want to save my posts from the past... actually save them and then post them later with the 'ricka ricka' turn tables emoticon.

I thought it was bad when my girlfriend of many years was on here always trolling me and stalking me. You've been doing the same, and still do, yet, you've never seen me... never will, but continue to suck my cawk and follow me all around this place to no end and get your jollies by thinking you or anyone else is actually punking the LOJ and/or hurting his feelings.

How truly, truly pathetic you are starface.

Last edited by Legend of Josh; 09-07-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Banned

lol damn.

Trying to pick who is more pathetic between LOJ and Starface is hard. I'll have to go with Starface since LOJ actually has a job.

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Who cares about the OCL, ShaqAttack is reigning over the only thing that matters - the NBA forum.
    Agreed certainly one of the best

Quote Originally Posted by lilbill
    Trying to pick who is more pathetic between LOJ and Starface is hard. I'll have to go with Starface since LOJ actually has a job.
    So the whole part about starface being a homsexual, taking Glamour Shots, and believing he's the next Hollywood superstar didn't weigh-in on your decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    So the whole part about starface being a homsexual, taking Glamour Shots, and believing he's the next Hollywood superstar didn't weigh-in on your decision?

I guess you could say that is Starface's job.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Did anyone read that essay? I tried reading out of pity but it was just too awkward so I stopped. Even if he is a troll, this is f*cked.
    Typical ISH really..

Me. Gotta have that big ego

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Me. Gotta have that big ego

Basketball wise it (was) ShaqAttack, prolly.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Basketball wise it (was) ShaqAttack, prolly.
    What happened to him? He was a beast

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    What happened to him? He was a beast
    RealGM... I know he was there in the off season, tried to participate in their top 100 all time project. But not sure now since I've never really been on there.

I know he was back for a day or so a few months ago, actually repped me for my avatar