Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #16
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

bd#1pguard is considered somewhat coolbd#1pguard is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Home Opener: vs Suns 10/28

this game came down to 4 techincal free throws missed, one by baron, two by gordon, one by sual.

also like qrich said that layup that hung on the rim by gordon hurt us exponentially

great game, this nbalp broadband has already paid off, just tonight.

even though he shot garbage, baron didnt shoot his usual 20-22 shots he took 11 realizing he was off tonight.

bad play at the end by dunleavy for not going with baron whom he should go with no matter if he is 0-100 or 4/11, it does not matter, the guy is clutch, gordon is unproven and could not even get a shot off, also bad switch on that play, he should have gone on nash.

tough schedule to start just like last year, we will be 1-4 to start unless we can beat dallas. just like I predicted last years 1-6 start, i dont see it better this year no matter the improvement we cant close out.
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 AM   #17
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

bd#1pguard is considered somewhat coolbd#1pguard is considered somewhat cool

it would not be the end of the world to start 0-4, after reviewing the schedule, the games after utah and dallas get much easier

we will face teams such as

memphis
okc
atlanta
toronto
gsw
minnesota

over the next ten games after this tough start

we should be fine but it would be nice for any of the teams that I support to start off the season ahead rather than having to battle back all the time. i hope we get either the mavs and I know its not likely but or the jazz
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:36 AM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think we will start 0-4. Yes, I do believe we will lose to Utah since we never win in that cursed state/arena, but, depending on how we play, I firmly think we will beat the Mavericks. Kaman has been off to a great start and he'll punish Gooden and Dampier. All we need is Camby to slow down Dirk.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:07 AM   #19
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clippers got semi-robbed of a go-to-the line opportunity. At least two legit fouls that could have been called.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:06 AM   #20
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I cant help but think if Griffin was still in the line up that these games might have been a bit different.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #21
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I cant help but think if Griffin was still in the line up that these games might have been a bit different.

I'm confident it would. The crowd wasn't as loud as I remember it being last year (where we won 19 games ffs) and Darrell wasn't cheering as much either.

According to Bacek off of DSP, who was at the game, Griffin's injury has gotten a lot of people down. Last night, they gave Griffin jersey t-shirts away. Well, here's his whole post:

Quote:
BUT, (Kim Kardashian sized butt) the entire mood of every fan and seemed everyone in the building was sour.

Even Clipper Darrell wasn't chanting like crazy.

From the Griffin shirts they gave away, to the pregame message to the fans he gave at center courts, everyone in at Staples was down. Everyone is still depressed about the injury. I'm sure it doesn't help that everys ingle promotion in the building was about Blake, but it seemed everyone had the mood of "oh not again"
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: