Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 AM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Favorite movie soundtracks

My favorites....(spoilers)

- Heat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmpxIc1KB9I
- Mean Streets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg14lqnqFi8
- Drive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtC64...feature=fvwrel
- Pulp Fiction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupS5B3Y8uc
- Friday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPn9HVTSAg
- Trainspotting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCprJPSlpA
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:42 AM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite movie soundtracks

Jurassic Park
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:43 AM   #3
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

jackie brown - http://youtu.be/M6PTAf5zL_4?t=5m28s
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
williams012
I hit open 5-footers

williams012 has no real reputation yet.

Tron.
williams012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Superfly, Purple Rain, I'm Bout It
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Space Jam
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #7
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like MIke
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Last of the Mohicans
Crash
The Social Network
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 AM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I own:

Karate Kid
Scarface

Great soundtracks. Too bad Cruel Summer isn't part of the KK soundtrack.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I took my daughter to see Pirates Band of Misfits over the weekend and for a kids movie it had some great music: tunes by The Pogues, Jimmy Cliff, The Clash and The English Beat.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #11
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For me it's the Gridlock'd soundtrack hands down!

Tracklisting:

Quote:
"Wanted Dead or Alive" - 2Pac/Snoop Doggy Dogg
"Sho Shot" - The Lady of Rage
"It's Over Now" - Danny Boy
"Don't Try To Play Me Homey" - Dat ***** Daz
"Never Had A Friend Like Me" - 2Pac
"Why" - Nate Dogg
"Out the Moon" (Boom, Boom, Boom) - Snoop Doggy Dogg/Soopafly/Techniec/Bad Azz/Tray Dee/2Pac
"I Can't Get Enough" - Danny Boy
"Tonight It's On" - B.G.O.T.I.
"Off The Hook" - Snoop Doggy Dogg/Charlie Wilson/Val Young/James DeBarge
"Lady Heroin" - J-Flexx
"Will I Rize" - Storm/Val Young
"Body And Soul" - O.F.T.B. feat. Jewell
"Life Is a Traffic Jam" - Eight Mile Road - 2Pac
"Deliberation" - Anonymous - Cody Chesnutt

I played that a lot back then. had this on cassette actually. Dubbed it from my cousin.

Last edited by Toizumi : 05-01-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ocean 11
Zohan
Matrix
Space jam
Dare devil
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: