Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
I am that I am
Banned

I am that I am has an OK reputation so far
Default Electric Daisy Carnival

Who here is going to this wonderful event? I myself am down to see Basshunter but the rest of the lineup is epic as well.
I am that I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: Electric Daisy Carnival

what the hell are you talking about
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
I am that I am
Banned

but most importantly

Old 06-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I have a bunch of friends going, someone offered me a ticket today for 60 bucks (not sure which day, probably Saturday) which would let me see Infected Mushroom but I have no way back to SoCal until Sunday and since I wasn't planning on going in the first place I made alternate plans.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

I'd say half of my friends are going this year, I'm not cuz my girlfriend is back home and there's no point in rolling with all those buttaface sluts around you when you're in a relationship. I also considered frying and going but I've seen deadmau5, Kaskade, Benny & AVB already so I'll pass. Rather save that money for a dubstep show.

I'm definitely going to rock the bells this year though, the lineup is just too hard.
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:42 AM   #6
I am that I am
Banned

every hot chick walking around in thongs and lingerie, deadmau5 and kaskade, this was like the greatest night of my life I need to go to more raves if they dress this way at all of them and are this easy at all of them. I couldnt have dreamed a better dream then what actually happened at EDC
Old 06-26-2010, 09:38 AM   #7
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I went to the EDC in Austin back in 2002 or whatever it was. Headcount of about +20,000 (which was pretty sick for a rave in Texas back then, I know others are more massive), I was like 16 years old at the time, ended up taking a white Ferrari that night, one of the greatest nights ever. The bill was very awesome: Rabbit in the Moon, Charles Feelgood, Roni Size, Andy C, Badboy Bill, Planet of the Drums, Mark Farina, Omar Santana, etc...

one of the only pics I have saved from that night... just a sea of people
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
I am that I am
Banned

yeh the only weakness was too many of the hotties walking around in underwear were jailbait
Old 08-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #9
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

EDC 2016 Here I come.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: