Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: If Kobe Can't Win It All in 2013 Then He Should NOT Be Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Once he gets as many FMVPs as Kobe he pretty much passes him. IMO.

And Lebron did not defer to Wade. No way in hell he was a 'sidekick' in 2011.
    He was. Wade passed him the torch at the start of the season.

This means the offense and defense goes through him. This is why leadership is so important.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    http://nbadraft.net/forum/if-kobe-ca...-not-be-top-10

scroll down and see the 'IamRAMBO24's post

Nice fake account to try and discredit me.

You know your argument is sound when other's are trying to make sh*t up to contradict your statements.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Top 10? Over Hakeem, Moses and Barkley?

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    Top 10? Over Hakeem, Moses and Barkley?

Take this rubbish out of this thread. This is an intellectual conversation.

Learning to shoot layups Thethirdguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    This is an intellectual conversation.
    You just set yourself up so bad.

edit: I won't go back and quote you to make you look like a fool, but let me ask you this:
    When was the last time you heard any of the all time greats legacies being questioned for how many rings they DIDN'T win? seriously. It's one thing to never get a ring, obviously that's going to be brought up but Kobe has 5 and he played a major part in every single one of them so don't go quoting the Robert Horrys. Not only that, but he's near retirement and he's not ring chasing or going out and guaranteeing rings. He played his whole career with one team and won 5 rings. He doesn't need to prove anything. He didn't join these guys, they joined him. The only way this at all tarnishes his legacy is if the Lakers fail miserably and all Kobe's fault which I don't see happening.
    Get over it man, if Kobe single handedly ruins the Lakers chance at a ring this year then make another thread after it happens
    Last edited by Thethirdguy; 08-28-2012 at 05:08 AM.

Nice fake account to try and discredit me.

You know your argument is sound when other's are trying to make sh*t up to contradict your statements.
    You think people have nothing better to do and go around spoofing people on internet forums? Only extremely bored people like you would probably think of that idea. Looks like Deuce exposed you. You copied someone else's post or you just have other accounts on other forums. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Stats don't matter when we talk about the most important attribute to becoming a LEGEND: LEADERSHIP.

Jordan, Bird, Magic will forever cement their legacies in the top ten based on this attribute alone and not merely the number of rings they have.

Kobe has not yet proven he is a true leader. Bring this new team to multiple championships and prove he is the leader.

He himself said this is his team. Prove it.

But I think what Rambo's trying to say is: rings only count when you are the best player on your team. Everyone else has 0 rings because they deserve no credit at all. Makes sense to me.

[COLOR="White"]lol......................[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    You think people have nothing better to do and go around spoofing people on internet forums? Only extremely bored people like you would probably think of that idea. Looks like Deuce exposed you. You copied someone else's post or you just have other accounts on other forums. Nothing to be ashamed of.
    Ok dumbsh*t.

How many post does this fake IamRambo account have on that forum? When was it created? Oh yea exactly the same time I made this thread.

So let me ask you this since you do not have the mental capacity to connect two simple dots together ...

Why the f*ck would I create a thread questioning Kobe's legitimacy on the top ten and then go to another completely different website and say the exact opposite thing?

Fake account.

F*ck you for being too stupid to figure it out and encouraging this type of behavior.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 08-29-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

But I think what Rambo's trying to say is: rings only count when you are the best player on your team. Everyone else has 0 rings because they deserve no credit at all. Makes sense to me.

[COLOR="White"]lol......................[/COLOR]
    Again.

Wrong.

It is so sad you spend so much time thinking about basketball but end being completely obliviously to the game as a whole. That's like getting a college degree and not knowing where you are going, what you are doing, and anything else for that matter. You need a new hobbie homie.

My point is .....

Nobody would ever rank Pippen as #1 but they will rank Jordan.

Why?

Figure that sh*t out for yourself.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

You know what a clear sign that somebody is losing an argument.... They start typing f bombs and cursing.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Rambo24 has the best avy by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Thethirdguy
    You just set yourself up so bad.

edit: I won't go back and quote you to make you look like a fool, but let me ask you this:
    When was the last time you heard any of the all time greats legacies being questioned for how many rings they DIDN'T win? seriously. It's one thing to never get a ring, obviously that's going to be brought up but Kobe has 5 and he played a major part in every single one of them so don't go quoting the Robert Horrys. Not only that, but he's near retirement and he's not ring chasing or going out and guaranteeing rings. He played his whole career with one team and won 5 rings. He doesn't need to prove anything. He didn't join these guys, they joined him. The only way this at all tarnishes his legacy is if the Lakers fail miserably and all Kobe's fault which I don't see happening.
    Get over it man, if Kobe single handedly ruins the Lakers chance at a ring this year then make another thread after it happens
    Again, like I said to all the Kobestans, you guys are doing him a disservice by coming up with all these bullsh*t excuses on why he should not win.

You act like Kobe all of sudden forgot to put his shoes on, ate rocks for breakfast, and went to the gym shirtless because he is too much of an old man to do anything.

That's why Kobe hates fanatical fans like you guys. If you don't believe me, watch the way he rolls his eyes when he sees some punk kid (you) screaming at the top of his lung like a girl asking for an autograph.

This is Kobe's team. If he wins, his legacy will improve, even going so far as surpassing Jordan perhaps. If he can't win anymore and rest solely on 5, we are looking at the 6th slot on the top ten and he's got some heated competition that can knock him off that 6th slot within a decade or so, hence why he won't remain top 10 for very long if he doesn't win more rings.

That's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 08-29-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    You know what a clear sign that somebody is losing an argument.... They start typing f bombs and cursing.
    I don't think there is one legitimate point in here I have not yet refuted. The problem is these nerds are too busy playing with their ding dongs to actually have a legitimate argument.

And sorry for the F bombs.

Just pissed off someone would stoop so low to create a fake account to discredit me.

Kobestans absolutely have no class (yes even on the internet).

FACT.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    He's just mad heated cuz nobody's buying into his hater nonsense, that's all