Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

I am. But at the same time I think this is Lebron's Golden Era and he'll cement (ok, cement may be strong) himself as the best player ever.

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Will become first team in nba history to get a bye in the first Three rounds of the play-offs.

I'm a little reserved...I do believe they'll dominate in the regular season (no more losing to the houstons, milwaukees, charlotte type teams)...i think 65 wins is a reality...I mean, the 2000 team won 68 and this team has pieces that fit way better

I think they'll make the finals vs miami or boston (i really think they are the deepest team in the East and far better than last years team who came within one game of the finals)

from there, toss up

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Will become first team in nba history to get a bye in the first Three rounds of the play-offs.
    2001 Lakers

Winning>Stats

I think assuming Dwight is going to be healthy and normal Dwight is jumping the gun. He had some major surgery on his back, might not be ready for opening night. He will have to work his way back to fitness plus backs are delicate, he could be out there thinking "god, I hope no one smashes into my back", which will dim his pretty low intensity.

Plus Dwight seems too much of a goofball to handle being a Laker. Having the bullseye on your back because you're a Laker. People wanting to beat you because you're a Laker. Having to live up to the standards of Mikan, Wilt, Kareem and Shaq. Living with Kobe and his win at all costs mentality.

PAINT YOUR FACE CLOWN!

Lakers champ! that's all it matters to me!!!!!

Crown their fcking asses already

I'm curious, how many Lakers threads do you make a day? We all already know you think the Lakers will play well.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
    I'm curious, how many Lakers threads do you make a day? We all already know you think the Lakers will play well.
    He makes more Lebron hate threads than Laker threads.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

How's it going to feel losing to OKC again in the playoffs (again)?

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Shhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think he realizes our team is in the western conference.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    And lose again to the Heat in the biggest stage? It's going to be the same old sad story for the Thunder.. Might as well let the Lakers have a shot at those guys.

I rule the local playground Rojogaqu11's Avatar

If Kobe plays like he did in 2010, there's no way they lose against the Heat with healthy Howard. As long as Nash, Pau, and Artest play their usual way, and the bench at least defends with energy and control they will be unbeatable.

A lot of ifs but Kobe, Nash, Dwight, Gasol, Artest are better than any top starting 5. If only Grant Hill had come to the Lakers, and Jamison was a few years younger, then the Lakers would be unreal.. on paper.
    The coach is Mike Brown after all.

let's go lakerz.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    He makes more Lebron hate threads than Laker threads.

lol wtf... i havent made a thread about lebron in over a year