Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: An iPhone Factory in China Just Fired 60,000 Employees and Replaced Them with Robots

you should watch it. its a little long but it does a good job of breaking down how virtually every single human job is at risk of getting replaced by a machine.

ironically the "safest" fields are probably the humanities like history, philosophy, literature... etc.
    Last edited by Nanners; 05-28-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: An iPhone Factory in China Just Fired 60,000 Employees and Replaced Them with Robots

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    you should watch it. its a little long but it does a good job of breaking down how virtually every single human job is at risk of getting replaced by a machine.
    didnt watch the video, but if true, doesnt that mean we'd be living in a utopian society with limitless resources and goods?

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    didnt watch the video, but if true, doesnt that mean we'd be living in a utopian society with limitless resources and goods?
    eventually yes it could get to that point, but it will take quite a while to get there and its probably going to be a painful journey for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

ironically the "safest" fields are probably the humanities like history, philosophy, literature... etc.
    yeah i'm watching it right now
    i don't really think the AI is there yet. at least not for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    yea in a post scarcity society we wouldn't need money or any of that bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    yeah i'm watching it right now
    i don't really think the AI is there yet. at least not for a while.
    its not there yet, but theres no reason it wont get there in the not so distant future. its definitely possible within your lifetime.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

It would really be best to wipe the Chinese off the face of the world. They have BY FAR killed the most people in the world in history...they are a savage uncivilized people. (like most asians for whatever reason...they didn't evolve enough maybe I dunno, but there is always something ****ed up going on in an asian country) It could be an eternal little man complex...I'd probably be perpetually upset if i was 5'5" with a 3 inch dick too. The chinese are also by far the biggest pollutants of our world...we don't need them and their shitty products that break after two weeks around.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 05-28-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    It would really be best to wipe the Chinese off the face of the world. They have BY FAR killed the most people in the world in history...they are a savage uncivilized people. (like most asians for whatever reason...they didn't evolve enough maybe I dunno, but there is always something ****ed up going on in an asian country) It could be an eternal little man complex...I'd probably be perpetually upset if i was 5'5" with a 3 inch dick too. The chinese are also by far the biggest pollutants of our world...we don't need them and their shitty products that break after two weeks around.
    What in the ****?

Well, on the plus side for Apple, their robots won't jump from the rooftops trying to kill themselves.

One step closer to having Iphones made in the United States, and Trump said that Iphones will be made in America if he became president.

#trumpadamus

InB4 China bans automation robots.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    What in the ****?
    I'm joking lol