Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default The Longer Lebron Sits, the Higher the Lakers Climb

They're up to 8th seed now from 12th.

It's getting harder and harder for you guys to deny the truth.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: The Longer Lebron Sits, the Higher the Lakers Climb

OP when the Lakers win, "Lakers better without Bron"

OP when Lakers lose without LeBron, "Good, Lakers are my least favroite team"

Where were you last year when the Grizzlies were like 19-2 without Morant?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

You two mother****ers clock in to your LeBron shifts early. Considering the time zone I bet he hasn’t even had his fruity pebbles and youre already on the job, tearing him down and lifting him back up. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be both that loved, and that hated by people who never interacted with you. Some athletes must be how Dave Chapelle described the fame of presidents back in the day. How Monica Lewinsky didn’t realize the level of fame involved. That someone can suck your dick….and then they’re famous.

Grown men not even washing the crust out their eye before searching up standings to start a full day of talking about Lebron. Not basketball. Not say….if Sabonis sr would be better than Jr in todays league….or Jrue Holiday…or who the Hornets need next to Lamelo…or March madness….or if the Pacers are doing anything with Tyrese but grooming him for someone else’s team.

Just straight up Lebron and people who can have their careers tied to him. And not new observations. Essentially the same observations and points from yesterday and the day before that and before that and before that and the same ones theyre going to make it tomorrow.

Gift and a curse from his perspective in sure. Good money but probably a little creepy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You two mother****ers clock in to your LeBron shifts early. Considering the time zone I bet he hasn’t even had his fruity pebbles and youre already on the job, tearing him down and lifting him back up. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be both that loved, and that hated by people who never interacted with you. Some athletes must be how Dave Chapelle described the fame of presidents back in the day. How Monica Lewinsky didn’t realize the level of fame involved. That someone can suck your dick….and then they’re famous.

Grown men not even washing the crust out their eye before searching up standings to start a full day of talking about Lebron. Not basketball. Not say….if Sabonis sr would be better than Jr in todays league….or Jrue Holiday…or who the Hornets need next to Lamelo…or March madness….or if the Pacers are doing anything with Tyrese but grooming him for someone else’s team.

Just straight up Lebron and people who can have their careers tied to him. And not new observations. Essentially the same observations and points from yesterday and the day before that and before that and before that and the same ones theyre going to make it tomorrow.

Gift and a curse from his perspective in sure. Good money but probably a little creepy.
    Finally, someone who could explain who Sabonis Sr. was to OP.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14736182

OP wakes up early in the morning and Lebron is immediately on his mind not much room for many other thoughts in those two brain cells of his I imagine

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    OP when the Lakers win, "Lakers better without Bron"

OP when Lakers lose without LeBron, "Good, Lakers are my least favroite team"

Where were you last year when the Grizzlies were like 19-2 without Morant?
    Don't forget, when they win with LeBron, context is brought up what the other teams record is.

When they win with AD, no context added about opposing team.

If LA beats Chicago tomorrow, wonder if OP will point out how shitty his Bulls team is and it's the reason why LA won

Banned

It has nothing to do with hating him. In watching the Lakers play, they're a noticeably better team without Lebron on the floor. Do you disagree?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Don't forget, when they win with LeBron, context is brought up what the other teams record is.

When they win with AD, no context added about opposing team.

If LA beats Chicago tomorrow, wonder if OP will point out how shitty his Bulls team is and it's the reason why LA won
    Record-wise it should be an even matchup. However, the Lakers are a MUCH better team than the Bulls, and I expect them to win easily.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    It has nothing to do with hating him. In watching the Lakers play, they're a noticeably better team without Lebron on the floor. Do you disagree?
    Wow

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Wow
    What can I say? I'm one of the few unbiased posters on here.

7-time NBA All-Star

This team has necessary time without Lebron to develop chemistry and run a different offense than Lebron-ball... Other teams didn't have the time or they lacked veteran confidence to think they were any good without Lebron.

His carrying ability has always been overrated because the 2011 Cavs lost their entire starting 5, not just Lebron - they lost Shaq, Mo, Zydrunas, Delonte and Varejao (52 ppg).. And the Heat were injured in 2015 but nearly made the 16' ECF just like the 94' Bulls (led by fossil Wade outplaying 94' Pip in the playoffs).. Finally, the 19' Cavs were missing Love and the team was gutted.. That's what team-hoppers do... they GUT teams by suddenly leaving the team once everyone's prime is used up .. it's kind of low character.

3 big myths about Lebron disproven below with facts and stats:

Lebron doesn't play 5 positions as proven by 2 decades of bad teammate fits and chemistry, or point guard stats like hold-time & assisted rate, or imposing spot-up roles like a point guard (reducing teammate assists and increasing their assisted rate/play-finishing) - so all the stats confirm that he has a point guard skillset and no stats indicate otherwise...

In addition to having a point guard skillset (doesn't play 5 positions), his lack of all-time hoops IQ is confirmed by 2 decades of zero player development into significant contributors, while significant teammates saw stat reduction due to the imposition of spot-up roles.. Low-assist teams and never having the top offense (lower strategic capacity/coaching) further confirm his lack of all-time IQ.,

So he doesn't have all-time hoops IQ or play 5 positions, while also never carrying teams at an all-time level.. i.e. the all-star duo of Lebron/Zydrunas added a HOF coach and 22/5/5 all-defender to make the 06' Playoffs and were only winning 45-50 games until Lebron's stiff arm got the all-star spacing it needed in 09'.. That's hardly an all-time level of carrying.. And Kyrie played 12 of 14 games in the 15' East Playoffs, while Love was the only perennial all-star sidekick in the 18' East, so the only time that Lebron carried a 1-star team to the Finals was 2007 when everyone was doing it (Iverson, Kidd, Dwight)..

Ultimately, stats confirm that the 06-10' Cavs had more help on both sides of the ball than the 1990 Bulls - this includes top 10 defenses vs #19 for the Bulls and more offensive help (Pippen had lower PPG, efficiency, PER and WS than all-stars Mo/Big Z or the Hughes/Jamison acquisitions).
    Last edited by 3ba11; 03-25-2023 at 02:01 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Agreed! Even when predicted to win it all or 2nd they couldn't even make play in with Lebron, AD, Westbrook, Dwight, Melo.

3-0 with bron post trade deadline vs good teams, next...

Lol even kblaze himself can't help but truly think that the mongoloid jizzrag op is a stubborn ass jerk. Btw i'm sure a second strike is on the horizon.

NBA lottery pick

Agreed! Lakers haven't been .500 with Lebron since they were predicted 1st to win the title and lost in round 1.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...ason_odds.html (Lakers 1st)

They were 2nd with Westbrook

https://www.basketball-reference.com...ason_odds.html (Lakers 2nd)