Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
    No you got into the argument where you stupidly claimed that Parker has more money than Thierry Henry and you got owned real hard there.
    My argument was that Parker had the same net worth that Henry did when he was Parker's age, and that by time Parker was 32 like Henry was, that he would've made the same amount.

The net worth difference between last year, and when he becomes 32 like Henry was last year, was only 30. He made just over 12m last season. He is making 13.5m this season, and will be making 12.5 for the next four seasons after this one.

This means he will have made 63.5 million between then and by time he's Henry's age. Even with taxes, his net worth would eclipse henry's by time he was 32. My argument was that Henry only had more money because he was older and been making money in his craft longer.

A statement which is 100% true. You and other clowns kept ignoring the fact that that was my whole point, and kept saying he has less money now, which wasn't my point, and the one or two people who even responded to my actual point had the weak argument of, "Parker is done, and won't get any decent deals from now on). Clearly they were incorrect, and my stance in that thread has now been cemented as the winning argument since Parker's net worth by time he's Henry's age as of the argument will surpass his.

Clearly you were one of the boring trolls that didn't even read my points, and instead kept trolling over the fact that the first post in my thread I said Parker probably made more than Henry did that year, and assumed due to that, that he would've had a higher net worth, before I bothered to look up Henry's age and former contracts. Henry's not even making half what Parker's is now, and is not expected to make additional money in the future as he is an aging star. His money making ability will drop off as Parker quickly catches up. So the more time passes, the more it'll be obvious I was right. Since, again, my point was that Parker will have made as much as Henry did by time he became his age, and had a good chance of surpassing him by time their career's are over.

So I didn't get owned at all. All that happened was a handful of trolls repeated the same posts over and over, without even reading what I was saying, because of my first post in the thread. A bunch of clowns made asses of themselves, while at this point I'm the only person who estimated Parker's future earnings correctly. So who really got owned there? I was right, they were wrong.

Banned

Lol. Of course Parker makes more money than her. She's a TV actress. Currently she makes 250k per episode. Assuming there are....24 episodes of her show? That's 6 mil/yr. And I doubt that's what she started making at the beginning.

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    My argument was that Parker had the same net worth that Henry did when he was Parker's age, and that by time Parker was 32 like Henry was, that he would've made the same amount.

The net worth difference between last year, and when he becomes 32 like Henry was last year, was only 30. He made just over 12m last season. He is making 13.5m this season, and will be making 12.5 for the next four seasons after this one.

This means he will have made 63.5 million between then and by time he's Henry's age. Even with taxes, his net worth would eclipse henry's by time he was 32. My argument was that Henry only had more money because he was older and been making money in his craft longer.

A statement which is 100% true. You and other clowns kept ignoring the fact that that was my whole point, and kept saying he has less money now, which wasn't my point, and the one or two people who even responded to my actual point had the weak argument of, "Parker is done, and won't get any decent deals from now on). Clearly they were incorrect, and my stance in that thread has now been cemented as the winning argument since Parker's net worth by time he's Henry's age as of the argument will surpass his.

Clearly you were one of the boring trolls that didn't even read my points, and instead kept trolling over the fact that the first post in my thread I said Parker probably made more than Henry did that year, and assumed due to that, that he would've had a higher net worth, before I bothered to look up Henry's age and former contracts. Henry's not even making half what Parker's is now, and is not expected to make additional money in the future as he is an aging star. His money making ability will drop off as Parker quickly catches up. So the more time passes, the more it'll be obvious I was right. Since, again, my point was that Parker will have made as much as Henry did by time he became his age, and had a good chance of surpassing him by time their career's are over.

So I didn't get owned at all. All that happened was a handful of trolls repeated the same posts over and over, without even reading what I was saying, because of my first post in the thread. A bunch of clowns made asses of themselves, while at this point I'm the only person who estimated Parker's future earnings correctly. So who really got owned there? I was right, they were wrong.
    I am pretty sure the numbers were worked out showing that Parker can only eclipse Henry if he got a huge contract and saved up most of the money.

Because you know, players actually spend their salary and not saving 100% of it. Yet you are blindly arguing that you are right despite having facts shoved in your face. It's amazing that you still think you are right. Please review thread thanks

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva Longoria rep DENIES the story

famous marriages always end the same way.

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva Longoria rep DENIES the story

she looks like a mouse....

he can do better....

Eva is on one of the most popular shows on TV. She gets million per episode. The show is also re-run on Oxygen or one of those female channels. She gets royalties for that so I'm sure she makes more. I've heard both of them were cheating so I don't know who really is to blame. All I know is Eva was constantly at the games even with her busy schedule. That's not something you see a lot of the wives do. Kinda makes me think it was more Tony.

Local High School Star

Lamar and Chloe next?

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    Saw this coming.

Living down the street from tony parker, it's no secret in the nieghborhood that when Eva is out of town, Tony throws crazy parties with smuts galore.

Not to mention I've met Eva about a half dozen times out an about in San Antonio and she is not nearly as attractive in person

why you aint posting videos like kevin durant's neighbour ?

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

I bet she makes more money, probably quite a bit more. It's not like her only income stems from Desperate Housewives. She has tons of modeling contracts with huge companies, she's been in movies, commercials, modeling gigs, magazines. Yes, Tony has been in some sports mags and is well known with sports media, but they don't hold a candle to the types of gigs she gets. All the shit she does on the side probably trumps what she even makes on that show.

Some of you guys seriously underestimate what her celebrity is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    Saw this coming.

Living down the street from tony parker, it's no secret in the nieghborhood that when Eva is out of town, Tony throws crazy parties with smuts galore.

Not to mention I've met Eva about a half dozen times out an about in San Antonio and she is not nearly as attractive in person
    Where in SA does he live? Near Stone Oak or over by the La Cantera area?

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva denies 2nd Update: Eva yoyoes.

RealGM just reported Eva filed for divorce for irreconcilable differences.

ESPN stated she filed for it today in the morning.

Apparently, it's true.

Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce. UPDATE Eva denies 2nd Update: Eva yoyoes.

So first Tony supposedly files for a divorce, we find out that's just a rumor, but now Eva is filing for a divorce? What's going on here? Does anyone have any concrete info? This is personally confusing the hell out of me.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    So first Tony supposedly files for a divorce, we find out that's just a rumor, but now Eva is filing for a divorce? What's going on here? Does anyone have any concrete info? This is personally confusing the hell out of me.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...m_tony_parker/

Steve Nash is getting divorced, Tony Parker is getting divorced... What's up with our PGs?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TMT

They're going to divorce but Eva wanted to be the one to file and is asking for spousal support.

TMZ got it right after all.. they usually do like them or not