Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Liberals: Why is Hilary Clinton the favorite to win Democratic nomination?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    What about bernie sanders? He's the most radical member in senate's history.

I want to beat that old fvcks ass.
    Old man sanders would beat your face into the ground if you tried that kid

National High School Star

Default Re: Liberals: Why is Hilary Clinton the favorite to win Democratic nomination?

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Old man sanders would beat your face into the ground if you tried that kid
    Ha I'm 23 and he's 72.

I'd give him the hands.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Ha I'm 23 and he's 72.

I'd give him the hands.
    he would clamp on to your little wrists with his vice grip old man strength, give you the worst indian burn in your life

hillary would win because she is the most popular politician in America (who is running)

Chris Christie is too fat.. (the optics are bad.. Ive seen him stand next to other politicians and his weight is gonna be a problem)..

the rest of the GOP is crazy & not popular enough.. a good democrat (like hillary) will win against any republican because the GOP has nothing offer but knuckleheads.. their best is either rand paul or christie and neither are on hillary's level

NBA rookie of the year

Christie will need the William Taft mustache to compliment his fatness. That's the only way it will work.

Why cant a fat guy become president? seems fitting for a country full of fat people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Why cant a fat guy become president? seems fitting for a country full of fat people.
    They can, just not Christie because a) He won't get the nomination. and b) Even if he does, why vote for him when you can vote for an actual democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Because Bill Clinton was a highly successful President, and Hillary is associated with him, and she's very electable, and very smart, and has deep credentials, and doesn't hurt she's a woman?
    No he ****ing wasn't. He was a scumbag triangulating asshole who manipulated saps into thinking he was good.

Because it is her time. She is popular among our Liberal circles. She is polished in terms of political knowledge and savvy. And best of all, she could generate a treasure in political donations. Plus there is one other reason, we get to piss off the Republicans even move if Hilary wins the Democratic nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    No he ****ing wasn't. He was a scumbag triangulating asshole who manipulated saps into thinking he was good.
    Stop hating...jeez

NBA rookie of the year

It probably wont be hilary. The most important qualification to getting elected is charisma. She isnt charismatic. Someone like Obama is going to come and take it from her again.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Elizabeth Warren 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    It probably wont be hilary. The most important qualification to getting elected is charisma. She isnt charismatic. Someone like Obama is going to come and take it from her again.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

She is not going to be the nominee. She's not healthy enough, and she's too polarizing.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    She is not going to be the nominee. She's not healthy enough, and she's too polarizing.

Liberals are changing their tune. I guess we're seeing a republican takeover in 2016.