Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Outside of handles, is there anything Curry's better than Klay at?

?

In terms of shooting they're about the same, Curry is a better off-dribble shooter mainly due to handles, while Klay is the better spot-up shooter and shooter off the screen. I don't think anyone would disagree.

Klay has a decent post game for a SG, and it's easily better than Curry's post game, Klay can post anyone from point guards to small forwards.

In terms of finishing, Curry is more creative in his ability, but then again Klay is significantly taller which helps him finish in traffic and allows him to be more efficient in the paint, he can't be stopped in his drives as easily as Curry

Defense is also another clear win for Klay, Klay Thompson is a top 5 defender for the SG position, and Top 10 overall in the NBA, while Curry is a bottom 5 defender in the league.

So, outside of handles, it seems Klay Thompson is as good or significantly better (especially defense) than Curry in every aspect of basketball.

Discuss.

Default Re: Outside of handles, is there anything Curry's better than Klay at?

Besides chewing on a mouth guard, nope

Klay is always the prime defensive gaurd on that team, he opens everything up for Curry

Dray n Klay Fam stay winning

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    ?

In terms of shooting they're about the same, Curry is a better off-dribble shooter mainly due to handles, while Klay is the better spot-up shooter and shooter off the screen. I don't think anyone would disagree.

Klay has a decent post game for a SG, and it's easily better than Curry's post game, Klay can post anyone from point guards to small forwards.

In terms of finishing, Curry is more creative in his ability, but then again Klay is significantly taller which helps him finish in traffic and allows him to be more efficient in the paint, he can't be stopped in his drives as easily as Curry

Defense is also another clear win for Klay, Klay Thompson is a top 5 defender for the SG position, and Top 10 overall in the NBA, while Curry is a bottom 5 defender in the league.

So, outside of handles, it seems Klay Thompson is as good or significantly better (especially defense) than Curry in every aspect of basketball.

Discuss.

so Thompson is the better player?????

use the eye test man......who jumps off the screen when you watch the warriors play? CURRY

END THREAD

NBA rookie of the year

Klay is also better looking... That black female reporter is always flirting with him

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    so Thompson is the better player?????

use the eye test man......who jumps off the screen when you watch the warriors play? CURRY

END THREAD
    Idk this is one of the most impressive things I've seen, so imma go with Klay Thompson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nyBpt9tRsg

I love Curry, I think he's great but they're some performances from Klay that keep showing us he's clearly a level above Steph.

It seems to me that OP has brain-damage. Go see a doctor.

Personally, I think the Big D.I.K. is better, but I haven't compared the season stats. Could be the recent domination that's coloring my thinking with the back to back 60 point triple doubles.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

curry has mindraped these kids so badly

Good High School Starter

lol Outside of handles. That's a pretty big advantage you just can't overlook.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Absolutely nothing
    In fact, if Klay was as marketable as weasel boy he'd be getting all the touches and Stephanie would be a glorified role player

Another rent free thread, great

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    lol Outside of handles. That's a pretty big advantage you just can't overlook.

So Kyrie Irving is the best player in the League??

You can't be serious

Valid points but I think consistency is probably why Curry is better than Klay.

Klay might have the ability to score more points in a single game but Curry is able to sustain a high level of play throughout the season.

Cali Love

bron fam reaching a new low

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    So Kyrie Irving is the best player in the League??

You can't be serious
    I'm talking to a moron. How does what I said correlate to your moronic question.