Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: What's the oldest a woman could be for you to have sex with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I'd have to see her to actually judge whether I'd hit or not.. Some 50 year old women I'd hit... Some 40 year old women I wouldnt hit..

All depends..
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I'd say 55 max. But like Rasheed1 said, it all depends. Some 40-50 year old women look better than 20-somethings.
    These are pretty much my thoughts. Can't really judge without knowing the particular woman. When I was around 20, I did fuck a woman who I guessed was in her early to mid 40's, though she awkwardly claimed she was 30.

The actual number isn't particularly important. As long as a woman looks good and is over 18, I'd likely be fine. There are actually some in the 18-20 range who look to young for me. Especially facially. There's nothing wrong with it morally, but I wouldn't be able to do it with some girls who are legal and have really young looking faces that make them look 15 or so.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    There's nothing wrong with it morally, but I wouldn't be able to do it with some girls who are legal and have really young looking faces that make them look 15 or so.

   

age matters not. me and this one buddy have partaken of a wide range of ages and it's never been an issue. usually he does the digging and i bust open the box (it can be a major PITA sometimes), and like all good buddies do, we share nicely after that.

dream date is to fly to egypt, dig around in the desert until we locate an undiscovered tomb, then look for some totally vintage females inside. getting all the bandages off might be another big PITA, tho... need a little more research on that, yet.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

55 or so

But judging by this picture, I could go up to 67

like another poster, my answer is helen mirren

Dunking on everybody in the park

You guys should probably feel fortunate that you could get any woman and stop being picky. Me personally would not go past 40.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    You guys should probably feel fortunate that you could get any woman and stop being picky. Me personally would not go past 40.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by eurobum
    Uh, what exactly is wrong with my statement? That I don't want to fuck really young looking girls?

I'm 20 and I had sex with a 51 year old woman, probably wouldn't go much higher that that

I'm 20 and I had sex with a 51 year old woman, probably wouldn't go much higher that that

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    You're weird and desperate. And probably very ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    age matters not. me and this one buddy have partaken of a wide range of ages and it's never been an issue. usually he does the digging and i bust open the box (it can be a major PITA sometimes), and like all good buddies do, we share nicely after that.

dream date is to fly to egypt, dig around in the desert until we locate an undiscovered tomb, then look for some totally vintage females inside. getting all the bandages off might be another big PITA, tho... need a little more research on that, yet.

10/10 post sir

I've always wanted to bang an older white woman, but where in the world am I supposed to meet them in an environment natural to me? I already frequent bookstores and starbucks, I've stuck out like a mofo

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    You're weird and desperate. And probably very ugly.

He still got his dick wet, what have you done?

If it's hot enough who gives a fudge. My daughter's old japanese teacher is mid 50's but she got these huge breasts, i would think you could just focus on that and be good to go. (She's a japanese woman too, i often want to ask her where exactly they came from...) Some of you make me laugh, you have these lists of what is ok and what is not ok. My list has two things on it, female and ok looking. It's served me well.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly

10/10 post sir

I've always wanted to bang an older white woman, but where in the world am I supposed to meet them in an environment natural to me? I already frequent bookstores and starbucks, I've stuck out like a mofo
    bro.

anyway, my advice on that-- join various interest groups... whatever touches your fancy... makes you feel intrigued even if you're noob participant.

art workshop / classes
    yoga meeting
    depression / anxiety group
    YMCA
    paintball outings
    community gardening
    book discussion groups
    cooking classes
    organic food co-op
    CC classes

...all yielded results for me. not that i aimed them to. just that it happens when you're in a field of interest and compatible women happen to be nearby. sane?

quick anecdote: one time after a long paintball day in which i'd been pretty fearless in my pursuit of enemy flag, we all reconvened for a few minutes before catching rides and sat and ate fruit... generally too tired to talk much after such long, long day.

then some 14yo super-cutie nearby said she wanted some watermelon, which i happened to have on plate, so i picked up a piece and held it near her mouth. she gulped quickly, looked a little surprised but somehow pleased... quickly turning to a look of tranquility. (WTF?)

so i extended the act, she played back repeatedly, and it became one of the most erotic things i've ever done with a female, bed or no bed.

anyway, to the story: her dad happened to be standing nearby looking like an angry thundercloud gathering strength, and that's as far as THAT went, i can assure you!

still, you just never know. just never.