Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat coolKyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Phil Jackson Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
"I don't know if they have the mobility and agility to contend with the East. To call this a championship-bound team, that's a misnomer."

Phil Jackson

Is he saying this out of anger or being honest?
Thats real?
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #47
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
No. They fired him but said that he resigned just so he can save his reputation.

Maybe...makes no sense tho...because the only thing Webber has against D'Antoni and this hire (which he clearly loves, in basketball terms) is that D'Antoni walked out on us midseason.

I don't know about you, but what I saw from Mike throughout last season was loathe he had for coaching that team...he was waiting and dying to be fired. If he did that to save face, then the only thing he did was make himself look worse. The job was what it was and most people (outside of NY and here) don't bash him for the way it turned out...not until he actually walked out.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #48
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think Jim Buss did this to spite PJax, at least not only to do so.

I think it's pretty clear what the problem is. Look at what Buss has done in the past. He passed on better coaches for guys that would do things his way. He fancies himself king, and unfortunately that never works out very well.

But lets also be real, we all know Jackson did have some demands, and they probably got pretty ridiculous. He deserves to be able to do so, but I doubt the conversation didn't take that kind of turn, even if not set in stone.

I hope this means he'll get the GM job in Orlando, and then he can hire Scottie Pippen and then we can get more Pippen voice soundbites. Put the team to sleep by talking.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #49
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i bet phil acted like he had the lakers by the balls.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: