Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Radar Online Reveals A Superstar Celebrity About To Be Outed As Sexual Predator

[QUOTE]Radar Online

Banned

Default Re: Radar Online Reveals A Superstar Celebrity About To Be Outed As Sexual Predator

My guess is it's this guy:

Default Re: Radar Online Reveals A Superstar Celebrity About To Be Outed As Sexual Predator

Donald Trump

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Tom Hanks or John Travolta

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Tom Hanks or John Travolta
    First name that came to mind.

I'm down with HRC

A-list star is very few people.

Would star rule out directors and producers? To me it would.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Donald Trump
    Wrong party.

Former President Bill Clinton visited the hedonistic private island of a billionaire pedophile who police found was engaging girls as young as 12, multiple times.

Democrat mega donor and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was tied by Palm Beach Police to as many as 40 underaged girls and allegedly provided minor girls to Prince Andrew and lawyer Alan Dershowitz, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    A-list star is very few people.

Would star rule out directors and producers? To me it would.
    I feel like Michael Bay is an A-list celebrity. Steven Spielberg?

Or no? Do they not count...

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

Michael bay is a meme

[QUOTE]A source goes on to add:
    "The first time this man raped Corey was after he got him high on pot. He fooled him. Corey was vulnerable, and he fell for this person. He believed, like so many victims, that he was

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Any guesses? Had to be someone in at least their teens or 20's during the 80s.

Corey Feldman has been pretty open about this, right up to the point of naming the guy. But just from the way he talks about it, I would have to guess it's someone older than that, someone in the direction or production end of the business. Or maybe agent or management, but that would make the term A-Lister seem a little overstated, outside of only a handful of directors, most of whom he seems to have excluded by casual conversation (for example he's also openly talked about really wanting to work Spielberg).

While I'm not terribly fond of him, I do feel bad for the guy. Both of them, and I'm sure others have been irreversibly damaged.

I'm down with HRC

Michael Bay is certainly not A-list. A-list is everybody knows who they are and what they look like.

Star to means star of a movie, not just celebrity.

If it was someone like Speilberg, I guess you could say he's an A-list star.

Apparently it happened in their trailers. Which to me, means they shared a set together, though it doesn't have to mean that.

Looking at Haim's credits, I only see some names that are big on TV recently, not big in films. To me A-list Star would only be films, so they are probably using it more broadly.

Also what are they going to prove? That Haim said it was this person? Haim is dead. Feldman saids he knows, will not say. It seems like it will still be a few steps from proof.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Corey Feldman has been pretty open about this, right up to the point of naming the guy. But just from the way he talks about it, I would have to guess it's someone older than that, someone in the direction or production end of the business. Or maybe agent or management,
    Yeah, I think older makes more sense. Are you going to be a "kingpin" of a powerful ring of people in your 20's?

I'm going say Mike Ovitz.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Corey Feldman has been pretty open about this, right up to the point of naming the guy. But just from the way he talks about it, I would have to guess it's someone older than that, someone in the direction or production end of the business. Or maybe agent or management, but that would make the term A-Lister seem a little overstated, outside of only a handful of directors, most of whom he seems to have excluded by casual conversation (for example he's also openly talked about really wanting to work Spielberg).

While I'm not terribly fond of him, I do feel bad for the guy. Both of them, and I'm sure others have been irreversibly damaged.