Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie = clutch god.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    lol he put that up like he was alone on his driveway and he wanted to get one last shot in before he went inside for dinner. No stress, no sweat...nothing
    Haha look when he is walking up past half court seems like he doesn't even care

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Not a single f*ck was given.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Kyrie has played 85 career games. He has now made 5 game winners. Meaning once every 17 games he hits a game winner.
    Pretty impressive especially considering how few games the Cavs win.

Sometimes I wonder whether he even does care. Like, if he misses, what's the worst that could happen? They'd lose? No one would care.

While I don't think that's the case, I'd like to see this in a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpibb
    Sometimes I wonder whether he even does care. Like, if he misses, what's the worst that could happen? They'd lose? No one would care.

While I don't think that's the case, I'd like to see this in a playoff game.
    This. Playing with no pressure can make anyone seem like a clutch god.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    This. Playing with no pressure can make anyone seem like a clutch god.
    Playing with Kevin Durant makes you seem like a better player than you actually are also, he demands so much attention other teams want a low IQ pg that shoots more shots than the best scorer in the game to have the ball as much as possible.

Dude if you are down by one in any game, recreation, YMCA, D1, College you still feel pressure, if you honestly think he doesn't care because "no one cares" you are delusional. He is just cold blooded and clutch as they come. 20 years old...

Banned

this dickriding is insane. he doesn't even play on your favorite team. calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Dude if you are down by one in any game, recreation, YMCA, D1, College you still feel pressure, if you honestly think he doesn't care because "no one cares" you are delusional. He is just cold blooded and clutch as they come. 20 years old...
    Your ignore button not working?

I'm not in the mood to acknowledge that thread about Irving being overrated, but I hope no one is actually arguing that Irving is better than Westbrook right now.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

offensively he is the best pg in the league. he's like a 6'3 Durant, but don't take my word for it, take Paul Pierce's word. After Kyrie dropped 40 on The Celtics head this is what Pierce said.

#Celtics SF Paul Pierce on #Cavaliers PG Kyrie Irving: "He's probably the best scoring point guard in the league.

More #Celtics SF Paul Pierce on #Cavaliers PG Kyrie Irving: "There is really no scorer like him at that position in the #NBA."

he's right also... no pg can shoot like him except Curry, but Curry can't get to the rim and finish like Kyrie.
    Last edited by cavsfanatic; 01-27-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Pretty impressive especially considering how few games the Cavs win.
    Yeah, the Cavs are 28-57 in those 85 games, so it breaks down to 1 out of about every 5-6 Cavs wins with Kyrie he has won with a game winning shot.

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    offensively he is the best pg in the league. he's like a 6'3 Durant, but don't take my word for it, take Paul Pierce's word. After Kyrie dropped 40 on The Celtics head this is what Pierce said.

#Celtics SF Paul Pierce on #Cavaliers PG Kyrie Irving: "He's probably the best scoring point guard in the league.

More #Celtics SF Paul Pierce on #Cavaliers PG Kyrie Irving: "There is really no scorer like him at that position in the #NBA."

he's right also... no pg can shoot like him except Curry, but Curry can't get to the rim and finish like Kyrie.
    He's almost like a cross between Curry and Westbrook, except he's not as athletic and explosive as Westbrook, and not quite as good of a shooter as Curry. But, like you said, he can get to the rim and finish better than Curry, and he's obviously a better shooter than Westbrook. Scary that he's just 20 years old. That's purely as a scorer, though. It may seem biased, but I'd still take current Westbrook over current Kyrie. A year or two from now, though, that will probably change. It will depend on whether or not he continues to miss stretches of seasons with injuries and how much he improves defensively. For now, one major edge Westbrook will have over any of the other young future superstar PG's is his durability.
    Last edited by KG215; 01-27-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    He's almost like a cross between Curry and Westbrook, except he's not as athletic and explosive as Westbrook, and not quite as good of a shooter as Curry. But, like you said, he can get to the rim and finish better than Curry, and he's obviously a better shooter than Westbrook.
    Good stuff on the comparison. I'd say he's very Iverson-esque, but more in control and w/ a better shot.