Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Superstar

Default Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

Ric Bucher on sportscenter, said that Kobe was ready to begin the season with the mindset that the Los Angeles Lakers were not going to grant his wish and trade him, but now that they have mentioned the possibility, he wants it to happen as soon as possible. Here are the deals he mentioned that were discussed.

Dallas offered Jason Terry and Josh Howard for him but that was rejected by Buss after a few days of thinking about it.

Then said, Chicago has been close but Lakers want Deng and Bulls wont bite.

Default Re: Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

Was this something that came out of Bryant's "camp?"

Banned

Default Re: Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

we all know perfectly well Kobe is not going to be traded. I'm tired of this ****. let's quit the charade, Kobe's going nowhere.

shhhhhhh

this would be the same ric bucher that said kobe would never wear purple and gold again? the same one who said that he'd sit out training camp? lol

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    we all know perfectly well Kobe is not going to be traded. I'm tired of this ****. let's quit the charade, Kobe's going nowhere.
    I co-sign this powerful post...

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    this would be the same ric bucher that said kobe would never wear purple and gold again? the same one who said that he'd sit out training camp? lol
    Yea but hes giving out too much detail. Highly doubt hes just pulling this outta his ass.

If this is true, it disturbs me that it took "a few days" for Buss to think about it. Lakers get raped in every way in this trade. Mavs would need to trade Dirk and JET IMO and even then, I don't think it would make either team better.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Apparently, Chicago offered
    Gordon, Noci, TyThomas

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS
    Just a terrible, pathetic attempt by Paxson to land the best player in the game. Does he honestly think that crap will work? This is Kobe motherf'ing Bryant here, in his absolute prime. Gordon/Deng/Thomas at the very least.
    Frankly, I agree.
    When you have Noci to take Deng's spot, you are looking very good.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS
    Just a terrible, pathetic attempt by Paxson to land the best player in the game. Does he honestly think that crap will work? This is Kobe motherf'ing Bryant here, in his absolute prime. Gordon/Deng/Thomas at the very least.

Unfortunately, bad Laker trades have happened in the past. Most notably, the Shaq trade.

So it wouldn't surprise me if the Lakers accepted that trade.

Retired ISH Legend

I need Kobe to be shipped to the Eastern Conference. And the only two jerseys I can picture him doning are BULLS and KNICKS.

Root Of All Evil

Just Do It, Pax ...

Plus, anyway you can ship BG's overrated ass outta here is a blessing. I'd do a Gordon / Deng deal 4 Bryant in a NY second.

Superstar

I'm getting ready to just want Kobe off the Lakers. My favorite player of all time on my favorite team but it seems that him and the FO will never be on the same page...they both want different things.

It'll be exciting seeing Kobe compete for a chip on a new team and seeing the new youth movement on the Lakers...even though it will end in regret but whatever, if thats what the FO wants, so be it

My preference is Chicago, heres hoping they bite and part with Deng.

Kobe's gonna wear the Bulls 45

WOW

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

I would do deng,thomas and thabo/noah any day.......I would love it