Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Record Holders

From the ISH pool of talent, we are sure to find peeps who excel to the point that they broke some sort of record at one point in their lives or another. Question is, what are they?

The only thing I know for sure is that I have the highest field goal percentage for a single season in basketball at my school at 64.3% and maybe a record in Idaho for the most evaded parking tickets (lifetime total, I hate downtown Boise and our lack of public transportation and adequate parking).

You?
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Record Holders

I held the record for drinking a jug of beer in the fastest time at my local pub, does that count?
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #3
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hold the 2nd spot but GoBB willing, Ill be numero uno.. soon..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I hold the 2nd spot but GoBB willing, Ill be numero uno.. soon..

If you aint first, you're last!
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:44 AM   #5
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I don't have any records but a housemate of mine from about a year and a half ago is this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Sietas
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #6
ivogetghost

i have the record for most shots taken in a game in at my highschool-34
Old 07-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

This year I went to the gym 144 days in a row. My measure was burning at least 400 calaries (usually more) at cardio (since I dont do weights every day, cardio had to be the measure for it to count). I doubt its a record but still I'd say its pretty good.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
Maize'N'Blue
Super Yooper

Maize'N'Blue has an OK reputation so far

My brother was about half an inch away from the longest nipple hair.
Maize'N'Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: