Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: OT - Windows Got Smashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
What a loser. Dude needs to move on.

I'd be pissed if someone did that to my ride. He'd have to worry about me catching him out.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Sure it sucks to have someone f*ck one of your ex's but it's an EX... That person has every right to screw whoever they want just as you do. This guy just sounds extremely desperate and/or pathetic. And yeah you could probably file a restraining order, just make sure to save all the messages and whatever else he's been sending you so there's actual evidence rather than your word against his.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #17
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Sure it sucks to have someone f*ck one of your ex's but it's an EX... That person has every right to screw whoever they want just as you do. This guy just sounds extremely desperate and/or pathetic. And yeah you could probably file a restraining order, just make sure to save all the messages and whatever else he's been sending you so there's actual evidence rather than your word against his.

Yeah I was thinking of getting one I'm just really busy with the hospital, school, getting the car fixed, part-time job etc. But the cops said that he is giving him a warning so I'm not sure if that's going to make it better or worse. Apparently he's not allowed to contact me directly or indirectly anymore.

I know it seems like a ***** move but I just don't want this guy hanging around my house. I still live at home and I don't need people lurking around my house late at night smashing shit with a metal club and risk my parents getting involved and possibly hurt. I'm an average sized guy, 6'1 190-200, and can handle my own but my parents have certain medical conditions that they wouldn't be able to defend themselves against a 20 year old kid around the same size as me.

It's not my safety I'm worried about it's my parents and valuables considering this insecure **** knows where I live now (If it was actually that guy.. still just speculating).
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #18
jaydacris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Yeah I was thinking of getting one I'm just really busy with the hospital, school, getting the car fixed, part-time job etc. But the cops said that he is giving him a warning so I'm not sure if that's going to make it better or worse. Apparently he's not allowed to contact me directly or indirectly anymore.

I know it seems like a ***** move but I just don't want this guy hanging around my house. I still live at home and I don't need people lurking around my house late at night smashing shit with a metal club and risk my parents getting involved and possibly hurt. I'm an average sized guy, 6'1 190-200, and can handle my own but my parents have certain medical conditions that they wouldn't be able to defend themselves against a 20 year old kid around the same size as me.

It's not my safety I'm worried about it's my parents and valuables considering this insecure **** knows where I live now (If it was actually that guy.. still just speculating).

i would feel the same way.. if someone wants to mess with me, so be it, mess with me and only me.
but doing that to your car on your driveway is messed up. what if one of your family members was outside to get something from the car. obviously, that's not likely that late, but its beyond the paint. he crossed a big line.

good luck, i hope the cops can assist you properly with this matter. guy sounds like a psycho, no wonder that girl is his 'EX'
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: