Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Let's say I AGREE with you about every point you made (I don't). EVERY STAR player in the league, especially all star guard types has a game, or two, or three or a dozen where someone could write out exactly what you did and moan about the officiating.

The DIFFERENCE is, Bryant Fanatics try to make it into something much more sinister. As if there was some memo from Stern saying to favor Wade. They are trying to tarnish his career so anytime he accomplishes something they can say "Waaah, the refs".

That is straight bullshyt and regardless of whether you like Wade or not, you should be disgusted by it.

Even though I obviously dislike Bryant a lot, I wouldn't stoop to trying to dismiss his entire career as being the result of ref favoring. But there is no level that extreme Bryant fans won't sink to.

He takes TWO fts per game more than Kobe, and drives into the paint much more often. Please tell me where the conspiracy is.
    As a Laker fan it's embarrassing. This is coming from a guy who thinks Kobe will be go down as the SECOND best 2 guard of All time.

However I had to leave the Fanatics alone after these 3 events.

1. Right after & during the 3-peat that Kobe is better then Jordan.

2. After Shaq is traded they basically tar & feather him. Yes he was lazy at times & said the wrong things. You can't do that to a man who was a MAJOR part of winning THREE straight championships.

3. The smear campaign against Wade because he is a so called threat to Kobe's legacy. I know because I felt the same thing about Duncan & Shaq.

However I never tried to discredit Duncan's accomplishments like the fanatics.

Knoe is a oxy moron and is more of a kobe "fanatic" (more like stalker) then anybody who has ever posted on these boards.

The real question is how could one person waste and put so much energy via internet speaking of his hate for one player?

That's the question...and it won't be answered because Knobe will flip it to another insult comp.

End of story...he is not worth the argument.

Superstar

as i said, i dont give a fck about wade's FT attempts.

but admit it knoe.. if kobe was gettin wade's treatment today (or at least how it appears to be)...OMG! kobe/laker fans would not see the end of it from you

Kobe is the axys of all evil to some...he can do KNOE right. lol

Banned

Referees are doing a fine job, they're calling fouls the way it should be, the idea that Wade gets more foul calls than kobe is rediculous, the thread starter is hallucinating.

Dunking on everybody in the park the even bigger black guy's Avatar

Knoe won't respond to your point, he just looks for any excuse to push his agenda of calling groupies scum. He's like a broken record who looks for every chance to spit out his rhetoric. He doesn't want to argue or debate, because he's already made up his mind and has an agenda. He just looks for an opportunity to call people names.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore 24/7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the even bigger black guy
    Knoe won't respond to your point, he just looks for any excuse to push his agenda of calling groupies scum. He's like a broken record who looks for every chance to spit out his rhetoric. He doesn't want to argue or debate, because he's already made up his mind and has an agenda. He just looks for an opportunity to call people names.

There was a time when Kobe groupies ran rampant, and that guy actually found a niche in the basketball forum world. But these days the groupie behavior is greatly toned down for the most part, and the ones that exist are put in check by Lakers fans usually before anyone else(except at LG). That and the fact that Kobe has shed many of the characteristics so many of his detractors made such a fuss over. These days a guy like him is struggling to maintain the identity that validated his existence and made him a notable figure here.

He should be treated like a senile old man,when he barks a bunch of nonsense. Just pat him on the head, put your finger to your lips for him to shush down a little and then turn around and ignore him.

Very good NBA starter

the fu.k is this thread complaining about? kobe can knock someone like wally szerbiak in the face and still get free calls.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    You do realize Kobe has led the league this century in phantom calls, right? No close second, but Laker Shaq was easily second...

There was only ONE bad call that favored Wade in the entire playofs. And that was the forearm on dirk. That's it.
    Fact.

how can kobe get more foul calls like wade. kobe cant he aint no ***** like wade is.

Default Re: What can Kobe do to get more foul calls like Wade?

i was wondering this too