Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #46
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Ex Girlfriend Getting Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Wow, thought-provoking and original.

wow, relax
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #47
Andrei89
#HEATNATION

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
lol I know you calmed down and actually try to contribute to ISH nowadays and stopped posting u mad pics, but man, you're a dumb a$s...and im not trying to diss you, you just come across as a huge tard.

calm the F down i was kidding

it's what people usually say: "" Score this score that"". I don't need to score weed i live in NL

anyway to give a serious answer:

Bummer, no matter what you tell yourself it is akward and you will be asking yourself if thing could have gone differently. But it will all pass pretty soon i guess

Don't go unless you have none of the above. If you feel pretty col about it i mean why not.

On the other hand if you don't go she will probably think you are at home crying
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #48
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

also, sounds as if OP is still in (or near) his teens. I give this marriage less than 2 years before shes cheating on him with you (or other random)
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #49
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

also dont go. Its obvious she only invited you because she ran into you and felt like it was impolite not to. She doesnt want you there.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #50
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

man, i think you are right with your feelings. your gut is telling you not to go, and 9 times out of 10 your gut is right.

you will most likely feel awkward at this wedding..... and for thsoe of you that are saying go for the free booze...... how good is free booze if you are going to an uncomfortable event.

I would call her and decline, or at least talk to her about it (if you are remotely thinking about it) but you are not needing to get a gift or to show up to watch her 1st marriage (prob not her last)

I would not be going at all, and i personally wouldnt call, but i can tel lthat a small part of you wants to knwo why she invited you. I think a call would get a little clarity for you.

good luck bro!!!!!!!!
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #51
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
man, i think you are right with your feelings. your gut is telling you not to go, and 9 times out of 10 your gut is right.

you will most likely feel awkward at this wedding..... and for thsoe of you that are saying go for the free booze...... how good is free booze if you are going to an uncomfortable event.

I would call her and decline, or at least talk to her about it (if you are remotely thinking about it) but you are not needing to get a gift or to show up to watch her 1st marriage (prob not her last)

I would not be going at all, and i personally wouldnt call, but i can tel lthat a small part of you wants to knwo why she invited you. I think a call would get a little clarity for you.

good luck bro!!!!!!!!

no way man, don't call. just got to let that reason go.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #52
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't go to mine and she was pissed.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #53
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

only go if you are bringing a hot date (just a friend or a hooker if you want), if not, don't go.

I'm sure you don't really care about what happens in her life as much now, and if she's bothered by the fact that you didn't show up? She just needs to learn to move on.
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #54
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'd go. wedding are great places to meet chicks, right?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #55
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you do go, find a way to play this song
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #56
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Well... im not going to go, and I will tell her straight up that im not planning on attending. I dont think ill get her a gift or anything, but maybe send a congrats card.

Its too much too soon still, so I best steer clear of this whole thing. Thanks for the lulz and advice, much appreciated.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:27 AM   #57
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
yeah and it sucks seeing them move on so successfully. I'm bitter I want them to be more miserable than me and regret the fact it didnt work out...oh well, wish her best of luck but don't show up unless you're dating a smoking hot chick u can parade at the wedding, make her wear white too fukk it, take all the attention away from her....

best advice. subtle yet hilarious.

lol @ dooms - taking a couple of hookers to your ex's wedding. real classy
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: