Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

i know he don't do his own laundry. shoot, i even gotta share the machines with the rest of the complex. but i got more than four quarters to get the job done. sometimes more than 7 loads.

im a superhero

you people hang off his every word and claim there is something wrong with him? you could do that with everyone.

how about watching the game and appreciate it for what it is, basketball. some of you talk about these players as if they were your ex's.

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Did LeBron just call me a bum, fuxk dat nigha.

Loved his answers as well. It's very true. A week from now, Kobe d1ck riders on ISH will wake up Kobe d1ck riders in their mothers' basements. He is obviously bummed about losing but when the whole world has a microscope on you, he has every right to put the microscope back on them. He will basically wake up with his 100 mill next morning and that's great for him. It's just contradictory to bash a guy through text on the internet. Rofl. 2ez.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    http://twitter.com/#!/KingJames/stat...30403482087424

There's something wrong with this guy.

God cares so much about sports. God didn't want the Heat to win the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgNq5RCCvn8

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    http://twitter.com/#!/KingJames/stat...30403482087424

There's something wrong with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Loved his answers as well. It's very true. A week from now, Kobe d1ck riders on ISH will wake up Kobe d1ck riders in their mothers' basements. He is obviously bummed about losing but when the whole world has a microscope on you, he has every right to put the microscope back on them. He will basically wake up with his 100 mill next morning and that's great for him. It's just contradictory to bash a guy through text on the internet. Rofl. 2ez.

Lebron is the definition of a clown.

Best NBA player right now?
    GOAT?
    Fvck it.
    He is just a sore loser and all time choke. If there is a movie "invisible man 2", he should be in that movie.

Learning to shoot layups

anyone have the video?

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    I'm not even close to a Lebron fan and was actually rooting for Dallas, but the hate this guy has got is on par with Kobe's circa 04-07

How many of you just watched it?
    Don't know the exact quote but something like this

"At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

basically telling the haters that they can hate all they want but they will still continue to be bums. I am quite impress.
    And he really if he wasn't born and won the genetic lottery, this dude would have more difficult problems than a lot of us. He's dumb as hell.

He seems to think money makes everything better. I might never win a hundredth of what he is going to make over his lifetime, but I'm still pretty damn happy and have been successful thus far. I guess he tells everyone that to mask his insecurities. He tends to think that a lot of people turned against him because we are jealous of his fortune and we are mad that he joined 3 superstars.

Personally I criticize him because he is an arrogant SOB who thinks the world owes him something. Basically he is spoiled. I will always dislike him for the way he left Cleveland. I don't blame him for joining Bosh and Wade or going to South Beach. Lets face it, sometimes better job opportunities come up for a lot of us and we definitely have to give it some serious thought and many of us opt for the better job. The way he left Cleveland though, the fact that he couldn't even let his team know that he was going to leave, that's what is ****ed up. He wasn't man enough to let Dan Gilbert know in his face that he was going to go where he had a better opportunity to win a championship. He might not have owed the organization much, but he should have given him a solid notice letting him know, "I'm leaving so try to rebuild your team." Instead he was an ass and let his team known until the very day of his decision where he was going. That's an ass thing to do.

For those in the professional world, imagine you are working on a huge project that you are the one that has all the knowledge and know the ins and out and all of sudden, you just decide to leave, leaving that company ****ed. That's what Lebron did to Cavs, he ****ed them in the ass. The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be criticized for that is stupid.

I might never reach his fame, never get to **** they type of girls he ****s, never might be able to make a hundredth of his salary as I said earlier, but I at least still have my dignity and am a humble person that lives a pretty good life. I don't measure life but how big my wallet is, but when I look and hear Bron talk, I feel he measures his life that way.

National High School Star

Reporter: no offense, did you choke?

Lebron: chokes and looks at Dwade

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    He seems to think money makes everything better. I might never win a hundredth of what he is going to make over his lifetime, but I'm still pretty damn happy and have been successful thus far. I guess he tells everyone that to mask his insecurities. He tends to think that a lot of people turned against him because we are jealous of his fortune and we are mad that he joined 3 superstars.

Personally I criticize him because he is an arrogant SOB who thinks the world owes him something. Basically he is spoiled. I will always dislike him for the way he left Cleveland. I don't blame him for joining Bosh and Wade or going to South Beach. Lets face it, sometimes better job opportunities come up for a lot of us and we definitely have to give it some serious thought and many of us opt for the better job. The way he left Cleveland though, the fact that he couldn't even let his team know that he was going to leave, that's what is ****ed up. He wasn't man enough to let Dan Gilbert know in his face that he was going to go where he had a better opportunity to win a championship. He might not have owed the organization much, but he should have given him a solid notice letting him know, "I'm leaving so try to rebuild your team." Instead he was an ass and let his team known until the very day of his decision where he was going. That's an ass thing to do.

For those in the professional world, imagine you are working on a huge project that you are the one that has all the knowledge and know the ins and out and all of sudden, you just decide to leave, leaving that company ****ed. That's what Lebron did to Cavs, he ****ed them in the ass. The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be criticized for that is stupid.

I might never reach his fame, never get to **** they type of girls he ****s, never might be able to make a hundredth of his salary as I said earlier, but I at least still have my dignity and am a humble person that lives a pretty good life. I don't measure life but how big my wallet is, but when I look and hear Bron talk, I feel he measures his life that way.
    good post. I agree with a lot of your thoughts. guy is about as mature as a 15 year old.

lebron has no heart, it's pretty clear

even the biggest lebron fans can't deny it