Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Arrow That feels, bro. I hate TORONTO

no one here has any damn manners always not hdoling door open for you like come in i do it for you can u just and you please show me the courtersy back?

sometimes i think toronto is the land of the HATE and rude

Default Re: That feels, bro. I hate TORONTO

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    no one here has any damn manners always not hdoling door open for you like come in i do it for you can u just and you please show me the courtersy back?

sometimes i think toronto is the land of the HATE and rude
    Agreed. Same with if you hold it open for them, no thank yous or even a nod..They pretend the door magically opened for them.

are you one of those ******s that open the door and hold it to let someone in? common, you walk in hold the door open so the next guy can catch it.

Keep preaching OP. Toronto is full of delusional assholes, taking the TTC reinforces that fact.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Keep preaching OP. Toronto is full of delusional assholes, taking the TTC reinforces that fact.
    TTC has to be one of the worst transit systems for a major city. That amount of incompetence in that company is ridiculous.

Can't say disagree. I'm don't usually go downtown Toronto (unless it's for work, parties, etc...), but I've seen people rude even on the subway. There was this argument because this guy wouldn't give space and the guy that didn't give space for the other passenger said "I'll kick the shit out of you". .

I live in Mississauga, so I would say there's more manners in this part of Toronto and much more peaceful too.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Fat people problems.

Not sure if your referring to 'Downtown Toronto' or the GTA in general?

Etobicoke, Mississauga, and Oakville, I find to be very polite and courteous. Even downtown Toronto isn't too bad. But I'm not down there on a daily basis so I can't really say for sure.

Damn I'm actually getting serious replies... guess I'll be serial too.

I am referring only to downtown Toronto, I rarely venture outside of it. I spent my entire life less a few years living in a smaller town, so the manners people display in downtown Toronto are despicable to me. There are people who go through a door by opening it as little as possible and they don't even look behind them to see if someone is there. There could be someone in a wheelchair behind them who needs their help, but they wouldn't even know. Disgusting.

It is situations like that where I wish I had the power to make people shit their pants on command. It'd be called the Karma Krap and it would correct the attitude of Torontonians pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
    Not sure if your referring to 'Downtown Toronto' or the GTA in general?

Etobicoke, Mississauga, and Oakville, I find to be very polite and courteous. Even downtown Toronto isn't too bad. But I'm not down there on a daily basis so I can't really say for sure.
    Its the little things. I work on Queen Street and I see what OP is talking about every day. Its difficult walking down the sidewalk these days without looking up and seeing 8 people talking up all the space and you have to squeeze through. Or making a pregnant woman stand up on a streetcar. Or not moving to the back of the street car or bus so that more people can get on. Or the people that decide to congregate on the sidewalk of a main street like idiots.

You'll see all that in 5 minutes.

People just live in their own world these days, just instagramming and facebooking their way, ignoring common courtesy and common sense.

Yes, tmac, for a world class city that relies on transit...Toronto is garbage and hasn't really much in that department for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Its the little things. I work on Queen Street and I see what OP is talking about every day. Its difficult walking down the sidewalk these days without looking up and seeing 8 people talking up all the space and you have to squeeze through. Or making a pregnant woman stand up on a streetcar. Or not moving to the back of the street car or bus so that more people can get on. Or the people that decide to congregate on the sidewalk of a main street like idiots.

You'll see all that in 5 minutes.

People just live in their own world these days, just instagramming and facebooking their way, ignoring common courtesy and common sense.

Yes, tmac, for a world class city that relies on transit...Toronto is garbage and hasn't really much in that department for decades.
    Why do people keep on saying Toronto is a "world class city"?? It's obviously not. You can't compare Paris & New York to Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Why do people keep on saying Toronto is a "world class city"?? It's obviously not. You can't compare Paris & New York to Toronto.
    Google the term world class and get back to me.

I think Toronto classifies as world class, it just happens to be full of shitheads.

How cute: a whole thread of Canadians talking to other Canadians about Canadians, like they're relevant or something.