Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    BULLSH!t Times a million.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL that Koreans (who are taller, bhave bigger hands, feets, and noses than Chinese people and Japanese hvae smaller d!cks.

TEHRE IS NO WAY that the Ecuadorians are hung like that with al that mestizo blood living up in mountainous areas.

Strong f*cking sample size.

IIRC,
    Big d!cks are related to female promiscuity, polygamy, plenty of available nutrition dense calories, high testosterone in the mother,
    And small d!cks are related to monogamous cultures, smaller skeletal structures, agrarian emphasis, low prenatal and puberatl test.

Also, it makes sense that each culture fits on their scale
    Small d!cked AZNS have the highest iQ's, a very quick approach to modifying tech in an eficient manner.
    Ashkenazi Jews as well, most susceptible to disease, but maong the most talented and best at winning nobel peace prizes.
    Whites are the medium but the master race more or less. The arbiters of technology. English, Russian, and French being the literature geniuses, and the Balkan folks being the badass motherfukkers.
    west african are culturalllly brilliant, awesome athletes, high test, damn good wit de ladies but subsaharan africa is a fukkin sh!thole

Swedes are taller, more robust and descended from VIkings which explains their big schalngs.
    Irish are small ass potato eating clowns so that explains their small.

From locker room experience black dudes are fukkin big flaccid and only slightly bigger erect whereas most white dudes ive seen are fukkin growers. And i'd venture

im not a homosexual btw, just a biologist-anthropologist
    You see black dudes erect in the lockerroom?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Pure nonsense as always, damn I hate you, J-Money!

Average height of koreans is 5.8, they're midgets..

Ask Godzuki about small dick koreans..

And last but not least, the average height in Sweden among males are top 5 in the world. This has nothing to do with your posts but I like to brag. I'm 6'7 by the way, and my dick is big. My girlfriend measured it and she was like "damn boiiiii, you ma *****" and I told her "stfu, I'm no *****, I'mma viking".
    Dude.

I am talking Koreans VERSUS Japanese and Chinese, respectively.

Mainland Chinese guys are the smallest. Vast majority of Koreans i know at my campus (we're talking 40+) are around the 5'8" - 5'10" area. But it shows they are smaller than the more osuthern asians wtf.

Pics of d!ck or i don't believe u.

to the guy above: who the fukk hasn't. haven't u played a team sport. are u not sprouting wood after u have one hell of a workout and it dont gotta do with sexual pleasure.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    You see black dudes erect in the lockerroom?
    I do too, I played pro basketball back home in Sweden and we had alot of imported players from the US and those guy's were wild.

Once one of them told me the following, "dude, I'm not gay but I like your small white booty and your dick bruuh, lemme suck it". He always got hard in the shower..

I do too, I played pro basketball back home in Sweden and we had alot of imported players from the US and those guy's were wild.

Once one of them told me the following, "dude, I'm not gay but I like your small white booty and your dick bruuh, lemme suck it". He always got hard in the shower..
    That dude was gay

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Dude.

I am talking Koreans VERSUS Japanese and Chinese, respectively.

Mainland Chinese guys are the smallest. Vast majority of Koreans i know at my campus (we're talking 40+) are around the 5'8" - 5'10" area. But it shows they are smaller than the more osuthern asians wtf.

Pics of d!ck or i don't believe u.

to the guy above: who the fukk hasn't. haven't u played a team sport. are u not sprouting wood after u have one hell of a workout and it dont gotta do with sexual pleasure.
    Koreans are known for having small *****; http://rokdrop.com/2011/03/28/korean...ortheast-asia/

This is a subject I'm very interested in and I've read alot of reports!

Do you have skype? Can show it then if you promise to not using the worst key ever a la "print screen", that ****ing button has ruined my life time after time. Every time I show my dick on skype to my girlfriend she always press that shitty button and then she goes like, "if you cheat on me with some black chick called Tyreesea I'll post this pic on my facebook".

5-time NBA All-Star

Koreans are known for having small *****; http://rokdrop.com/2011/03/28/korean...ortheast-asia/

Do you have skype? Can show it then if you promise to not using the worst key ever a la "print screen", that ****ing button has ruined my life time after time. Every time I show my dick on skype to my girlfriend she always press that shitty button and then she goes like, "if you cheat on me with some black chick called Tyreesea I'll post this pic on my facebook".
    Hmmm.. I stand corrected. From everything I've heard about Korea, from War Vets talking about how they were among the toughest fighters, to playing ball with them on a regular basis, I always thought them were the hyperMasculine since they are so much the closer to Motherland Russia.
    Maybe the Boy Band dilemma is responsible for the shortening of phallus.

No it's cool I've seen 6'5" guys before, and can vouch for it. It looks the same though proportionally. Sometimes life is a bout illusions Thanks for the offer.

Let's discuss Iceland.

Why would the coldest, most feminist nation on Earth ( a mix of Scandos and Irish) be among the top-notch. Whcih factors could possibly contribute to this?

ANd for f*cks sake why hasn't any straight male on ISH discussed VAJINAL TIGHTNESS and Cervical Length?

Why does that concern you if you are so proud of it? Wouldn't that be good advertisement to all her friends?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Why does that concern you if you are so proud of it? Wouldn't that be good advertisement to all her friends?
    My mom is my girlfriend's FB-friend.

My mom is my girlfriend's FB-friend.
    Nothing she hasn't seen before than buddy.

Yea that's true about the black guys though I mean if you compared me to one of those guys flaccid (on average) you would say they are more likely longer because they are like 6 inches or more flaccid and their dick only grows about an inch when they get hard... whereas with me I'm 7 inches erect and my flaccid length fluctuates between like 4.5 and 5 ya know depending how cold it/warm it is... so yea I'm like an inch or more shorter flaccid but the shit just grows. The smaller the dick too usually the more extreme the erection growth... could be 3 times bigger but that's usually for guys with like 1.5 inch flaccid and they get to like above 4 inches. *****'s are funny things I tell ya...

But yea I'm mostly Irish... so 5.1 inch on average I'm like 2 inches over but my dad has a huge unit it's like 8 inches at the very least... but my cousin on my mom's side told me once when drunk "Hey dude I have only a 5 inch dick but I still get my girlfriend off so it's cool"... so yea I'm guessing my mom's side is a bunch of small ***** mofos so I got somewhere in between. If only they were like above average or big too I'd be huge!

NBA Superstar

you should worry about getting rid of that pregnant man-stomach of yours, learning to dress like a normal person and not some white trash foreigner wearing flower pot tank tops, and to stop living this fake life on ISH full of lies and more lies how you go from being a semi pro swedish ball player to going to texas A/M. your criticisms are always how everyone else posts so much, and then you're here like every day responding to everything when you're not getting humiliated and clowned off the board where you jump on alts like trumpin or whatever his name was after getting your pic clowned so hard. then you come back a year later lying again how that pic wasn't you

sorry u swedish fat fukk terrorist, that excuse is like 11 months too late especially considering how you reacted to being clowned for it for so long by disappearing. its sad how much you lie about everything, altho everyone should have known after you lied about something as trivial as placing a bet on NBA forum, then lied about even making that whole thread after it got deleted. you have a major lying problem, it doesn't stop, altho i guess thats the least of your worries considering what you look like

NBA rookie of the year

On a serious note, Godzuki, how does it feel to be korean a la having a 3.8 inch dick?

You seem mad, crazy mad. I guess having a small dick is something you're ashamed of. It's so funny, you're like a stupid fish who waits for a bait.

Now we have the small dick korean in the thread he belongs in!

By the way, bro, the guy who always tells the truth, how did it feel to get shot 6 times?
    Last edited by millwad; 10-09-2012 at 09:00 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

NBA Superstar

On a serious note, Godzuki, how does it feel to be korean a la having a 3.8 inch dick?

You seem mad, crazy mad. I guess having a small dick is something you're ashamed of. It's so funny, you're like a stupid fish who waits for a bait.

Now we have the small dick korean in the thread he belongs in!

By the way, bro, the guy who always tells the truth, how did it feel to get shot 6 times?

generalizations don't hurt me at all fyi, if anything they just offend the other azn's/koreans here more. thing is i know what you look like, and its not a pretty picture

go ahead talk about my dikk, mis-use turtle dikk, since it applied to your uncircumcised ***** not small dikk stupidass bottom line to me is you're a really really sloppy bad looking dude, and its unbelievable you still try to jones on others here, and so much compulsive lying on top of that to weasel your way out of getting humiliated. sorry your BS doesn't work on godzuki

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    generalizations don't hurt me at all fyi, if anything they just offend the other azn's/koreans here more. thing is i know what you look like, and its not a pretty picture

go ahead talk about my dikk, mis-use turtle dikk, since it applied to your uncircumcised ***** not small dikk stupidass bottom line to me is you're a really really sloppy bad looking dude, and its unbelievable you still try to jones on others here, and so much compulsive lying on top of that to weasel your way out of getting humiliated. sorry your BS doesn't work on godzuki
    Nothing makes you any different from the average suicidal small dick korean, dude, nothing.

And haha, what do you know about my dick? Uncircumcised? I've never written anything about my dick being circumcised or not..

It obviously works on you considering how mad you are, I didn't mean to offend you about your small d1ck, it was just a joke..