Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation
Default Clippers discussing a sign and trade with The Bucks

Quote:
Since the commencement of free agency in the NBA on July 1, it's been generally assumed the New York Knicks were the frontrunners for Ramon Sessions.

That might not be the case anymore.

The Los Angeles Clippers have intensified their interest in Sessions and appear on the brink of making a strong pitch for him.

The scuttlebutt around the NBA is the clippers and Bucks are discussing a sign-and-trade scenario with Sessions, a restricted free agent, being the central figure.

The Clippers would ideally like to include point guard Sebastian Telfair in the deal, and have also tossed out some other possibilities, including a draft pick.

If the Clippers can't come to an agreement with the Bucks on a sign-and-trade arrangement, there are growing indications they'll extend an offer sheet to Sessions.
http://my.journaltimes.com/post/woel...ing_trade.html
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers discussing a sign and trade with The Bucks

Sessions would be the perfect backup with the Clipps. He would be a nice replacement for the inevitable Davis absence.

I hope they can work something out..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Clippers discussing a sign and trade with The Bucks

As much as I want to see the Knicks improve I don't think the Clips should get Sessions. Sessions wants to be a starter and I doubt that he wants to play behind Boom Dizzle. He wants a starting job. Sessions put has put up some decent numbers in his 2 years in the league.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: