Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 15-17 year old girls are too developed nowadays, can't keep from staring.

Im 20 and I'm down for 16 year old if she was fit enough, but only to bang, I wouldn't want a relationship with a 16 year old, too immature, youngest I ever did at my current age was 17 but that was in Norway where it's legal.

It's true what they say age is just a number durr, a hot chick is a hot chick

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: 15-17 year old girls are too developed nowadays, can't keep from staring.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I seen this 6 year old chick suckin on a ring pop, and I damn near came! I had to leave Toys R Us in a hurry.
    I'm afraid to ask if fellatio on ringpops turn you on or 6 year-old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    I'm afraid to ask if fellatio on ringpops turn you on or 6 year-old girls.
    Uh, do I have to answer?

Banned

going to the mall in the summer is tough , lots of underage girls who don't look underage wearing short shorts and tight shirts like you described

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Uh, do I have to answer?
    Better left unanswered.

I'm 18, so its all good, but I think fifteen is kinda pushing it. I know I sure as hell wouldn't want my fifteen year old daughter dating an eighteen year old. Hell when I was 17, I was flirting with a 15 year old and I still kinda felt pedo.

Ah, **** it. If you're in High School, you're fair game....

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    I feel like a pedo since 31 years old, but I was at the outdoor mall today with my lady friend today. It seemed like every 3 minutes there was a high school age girl looking too nice with a tight shirt, short shorts, big sun glasses. They crazy part was all of them had some serious curves on them.

I was thinking where was this when I was 17 years old.. Do any of you guys have similar problems with this when you go out to public places?

This.

I'm 30 years old...

just the other day a friend and i commented on how we would go straight to jail if we even tried.

I know exactly how you feel... it's out of control.

Magic Johnson

Well, I've found that the best way to avoid giving in to temptation is to simply say, "Hello." Once they talk you realize they're ****ing stupid and you'd rather date somebody closer to your age.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Well, I've found that the best way to avoid giving in to temptation is to simply say, "Hello." Once they talk you realize they're ****ing stupid and you'd rather date somebody closer to your age.

This too.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I am that I am
    Im 20 and I'm down for 16 year old if she was fit enough, but only to bang, I wouldn't want a relationship with a 16 year old, too immature, youngest I ever did at my current age was 17 but that was in Norway where it's legal.

It's true what they say age is just a number durr, a hot chick is a hot chick
    I had the same mentality when I was around your age. Now that I am older, I don't even picture me engaging in such acts with a high school girl. That problem is I can't keep from checking them out as they walk by. The sad thing is, I have a beautiful gal around my age on my arms, while this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    This.

I'm 30 years old...

just the other day a friend and i commented on how we would go straight to jail if we even tried.

I know exactly how you feel... it's out of control.
    I don't think I realized how bad it was, because I am guy who doesn't go out much if you don't count work as going places.

Made that high school varsity squad Batman's Avatar

i approve this thread, but pics help.

^^^ what are those buttons made out of? iron?

Shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    i approve this thread, but pics help.
    I guess....