Exclamation Maria Sharapova announces she failed a drug test

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...-a6917266.html

Sharapova reveals that she has been taking medicine given to her by her doctor for the past 10 years that was not on the banned substances list. However, on 1 January it was added, with Sharapova unaware, and she confirms that she accepts that she has failed a drugs test.

"I know that with this I face consequences and I don't want to end my career this way and I hope that will have a chance to play again."

Sharapova reveals that she has been taking medicine given to her by her doctor for the past 10 years that was not on the banned substances list. However, on 1 January it was added, with Sharapova unaware, and she confirms that she accepts that she has failed a drugs test.

"I know that with this I face consequences and I don't want to end my career this way and I hope that will have a chance to play again."

More to come...

Default Re: Maria Sharapova announces she failed a drug test

The explanation is sound. Most high level athletes are on a cocktail of legal performance enhancing drugs. Like there are barely any professional cyclists or long distance runners out there who don't have a prescription for asthma medicine. This is a grey area, as long as it's not on the list you do what you have to do.

Not cross-referencing your drugs when the banned list gets updated is dumb as hell though.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The explanation is sound. Most high level athletes are on a cocktail of legal performance enhancing drugs. Like there are barely any professional cyclists or long distance runners out there who don't have a prescription for asthma medicine. This is a grey area, as long as it's not on the list you do what you have to do.

Not cross-referencing your drugs when the banned list gets updated is dumb as hell though.
    Are there legal/semi legal PEDs that us regular folks can get our hands on? For instance, I have doctor prescriptions to asthma medicine and methylphenidate (adderall). Can I get my doc to prescribe me some more stuff so I can perform better at athletics than usual?

Banned

My girl Serena taking the dub on this one

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Inches
    My girl Serena taking the dub on this one
    Your "girl" probably has a larger package than your forum handle.

In width.

I rule the local playground

That's huge.That'd be like Durant failing a drug test.It's telling that even Women's Tennis Association has no problem banning its biggest star whereas in NBA the only players caught doping are absolute scrubs like Nick Calathes or 40 year old grandpa Lindsey Hunter..

Banned

Serena Williams' clit is bigger than Lebron James' dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's huge.That'd be like Durant failing a drug test.It's telling that even Women's Tennis Association has no problem banning its biggest star whereas in NBA the only players caught doping are absolute scrubs like Nick Calathes or 40 year old grandpa Lindsey Hunter..
    Meh, the drug was just banned this year. I dont its that big a deal.

Bet her doctor drugged her repeatedly.