Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

so long phil

Default Re: phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

Why are you happy about this? Don't you want the Lakers to win?

Default Re: phil jackson wants to skip road games LOL.. jobs going to mike dunleavy

lmao if the Lakers hire DUMBleavy... I was never so happy to have a coach leave.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Phil will coach

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Why are you happy about this? Don't you want the Lakers to win?
    ya i want them to win road games.

phil will help us for half the season? lol even if hes winning at a 70% clip.. thats still only 28 wins out of 41 games.

and theres already 7 games gone. so its actually around 25 possible wins phil might give the lakers

thats not worth 10 mill/season

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    lmao if the Lakers hire DUMBleavy... I was never so happy to have a coach leave.

dunleavy is a good coach. i respect his ability to manage allot of tallent. like his days the the blazers in the late 90's and early 00's

its not his fault most of his career was spent coaching trash

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    dunleavy is a good coach. i respect his ability to manage allot of tallent. like his days the the blazers in the late 90's and early 00's

its not his fault most of his career was spent coaching trash
    Yea because prime Brand, Maggette along with serviceable Cat Mobley and that alien was trash. "Raja Bell with a big 3 over DANIELFCKING EWING". I'd take Vinny over Dumbleavy any day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    Yea because prime Brand, Maggette along with serviceable Cat Mobley and that alien was trash. "Raja Bell with a big 3 over DANIELFCKING EWING". I'd take Vinny over Dumbleavy any day.

trash, trash, trash

16 Time NBA Champions! LALakerFan4Life's Avatar

Didn't turn out so well the first time Mike Dunvleavy coached the Lakers.

College star

Phil doesn't want to sit out all road games, he's not going to be absent for 40 games. Only a small percentage in relation to games against seemingly lowly opponents, in which he wishes his eventual predecessor to manage.

Are you 5 years old or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Phil doesn't want to sit out all road games, he's not going to be absent for 40 games. Only a small percentage in relation to games against seemingly lowly opponents, in which he wishes his eventual predecessor to manage.

It's griff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves

thats what i would have asked phil if he tried asking if he could skip games

hes not a player. jesus christ all he has to do is sit in a chair for christ sake.

talk about a spoiled brat. dude probably wipes his a** with money and complains about paper cuts

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    so long phil

Phil has more rings then your real age

Lol nice try

any1 cares to point out the source of this?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    any1 cares to point out the source of this?

its on espn.com

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...s-lakers-brass

in the video "travel restrictions so he won't have to go to all of the road games"