Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #31
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Love is back tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I'll never understand why despite such epic games the Wolves lose so much. When guys like Barkley, Malone etc would drop stat lines like this it would usually be in blowout wins. Why can this dude put up 20/20 like nothing and lose?
This ain't weakass 90s maybe? Wolves are a terrible defensive team too.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #32
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has not been impressing people

Quote:
I'll never understand why despite such epic games the Wolves lose so much. When guys like Barkley, Malone etc would drop stat lines like this it would usually be in blowout wins. Why can this dude put up 20/20 like nothing and lose?

inb4 empty stats
KungFuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #33
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I used to say the same thing about Blake Griffin before CP3 came along.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #34
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski

BREAKING: Kevin Love is a surprise activation tonight for #Twolves vs. #Nuggets. He will start the game.

Along with Pekovic. & Nene for the Wiz.

I wish they announced this earlier. I have Love on my IR on my fantasy team, so I didn't get to count his monster game.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #35
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I wish they announced this earlier. I have Love on my IR on my fantasy team, so I didn't get to count his monster game.
This.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #36
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Barkley and Malone had better teams and were better players.

With that said, it's amazing how the Wolves still lose even with epic games from Love. I don't understand that much either.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #37
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and a loss. to no ones suprise... love = invisible
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #38
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
and a loss. to no ones suprise... love = invisible

Yea...I bet the game is just as close without Love.

Anyway, ignoring a guy who has an avatar where David Lee is wearing THAT shirt...anyone else notice and happy to see Love banging inside on the offensive end? He's bigger than last year and looks like he's ready to get inside. He should watch the jumpshots if his hand is gonna bother him. Looks like it is.

He better not be shooting jumpshots with the hand
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #39
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Yea...I bet the game is just as close without Love.

Anyway, ignoring a guy who has an avatar where David Lee is wearing THAT shirt...anyone else notice and happy to see Love banging inside on the offensive end? He's bigger than last year and looks like he's ready to get inside. He should watch the jumpshots if his hand is gonna bother him. Looks like it is.

He better not be shooting jumpshots with the hand

yeah. pretty sure the wolves wouldve won.

the avy isnt just david lee wearing a lame tshirt. theres a reason for that. lol @ you stating that and you have absolutely no clue what its about.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #40
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
yeah. pretty sure the wolves wouldve won.

the avy isnt just david lee wearing a lame tshirt. theres a reason for that. lol @ you stating that and you have absolutely no clue what its about.

Still, it's an ugly shirt. Tell me what it's about.

You actually think the Wolves would have won? If you're serious, then you've already made your mind up, regardless.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #41
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I used to say the same thing about Blake Griffin before CP3 came along.

Griffin hasn't had a single 20/20 game, Love has had like 30. Besides Griffin was a rookie before CP3 so tiny sample size compared to Love.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #42
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

34 and 14. Amazing first game of the season for Love.

Wolves fans have to be excited about the season.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #43
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by upside24
34 and 14. Amazing first game of the season for Love.

Wolves fans have to be excited about the season.

yeah.
to me that game was lost when they sat Pekovic. I get it why they did that, his ankle. But jeez the wins count too.

Good thing to see tho is, the Nugget big guys were in Pekovic & Love's back pocket like little girlies all night long. They ain't no competition at all, regardless of last night final score.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: