Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Had so much fun with this player creator deathmatch its was a brawl with only baseball bats and golf clubs. Its was a 15 mintue brawl It was more fun then the typical death matches with guns. You can even use cars to run players over

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Had so much fun with this player creator deathmatch its was a brawl with only baseball bats and golf clubs. Its was a 15 mintue brawl It was more fun then the typical death matches with guns. You can even use cars to run players over
    Sounds cool. What's the name of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Some people were complaining about hardly getting any money.
    Noooooooooobs!

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Some people were complaining about hardly getting any money.
    If you need money, just spend 90% of your time in random lobbies. You're bound to run into a modder who'll dump a random $50 million to you. On PS3 at least.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Sounds cool. What's the name of it?
    I forgot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    I made a golf course deathmatch. Fun stuff.

When you create deathmatches and stuff. Can you disable auto aim? Auto aim is so cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    If you need money, just spend 90% of your time in random lobbies. You're bound to run into a modder who'll dump a random $50 million to you. On PS3 at least.
    Haven't come across that on xbox 360. I dont need money tho. Think I have under $400,000. I have everything I need. All I spend money on is ammo, putting bounties on peoples head, mugger, mercenaries, calling off cops, going off radar and probably paying for insurance. It does add up but I'm not pressed for cash.

What will cost me money is if I ever decide to add one more ride to my garage...and upgrade. Upgrades could cost at least $100,000.

Serious playground baller

If you guys want some money and some RP, play Survival. If you survive to Round 8, you get $11,000, Round 9, $18,000, and Round 10, $20,000. You're able to play it once you get to level 15.

Btw, am I the only guy in this thread enjoying GTAO? Im only level 16 btw. Lately Ive been trying to get rare cars like the Asea Sticker Bomb and Trevor's Truck and just customizing the shit out of it. Even if you dont have friends playing it, it's still fun to play. Do missions and invite guys in your lobby if you want, kill people on free mode. Ill still be playing this when I get a PS4 at Christmas.
    I love playing survival dude. If you're on ps3 my name is the same as here.

The custom creator's in now? Anything else new? Heists or anything?

Haven't played this since I got my Xbox One, but I might fire it up tonight to check it out. I was like Level 70 or something, shit was so easy to level up when the online first came out, I wasn't even grinding/glitching or nothing, got to 70 in no time and with 2k, Forza, etc. I just haven't had the desire to play anymore.

Anyone need cash? I got you, PM me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    The custom creator's in now? Anything else new? Heists or anything?

Haven't played this since I got my Xbox One, but I might fire it up tonight to check it out. I was like Level 70 or something, shit was so easy to level up when the online first came out, I wasn't even grinding/glitching or nothing, got to 70 in no time and with 2k, Forza, etc. I just haven't had the desire to play anymore.
    I should've used Commute races while I could. I did them a couple times with a friend but never other than that. Now it's such a drag to level up.

What level are you, GOBB?

121 I haven't been lookin to level up since I cracked 100.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    121 I haven't been lookin to level up since I cracked 100.
    Nice. Are you gonna be still playing this if you get next-gen? Ill be getting a PS4 on Christmas but I think Ill still play GTA. By the time the next GTA comes out, and with the rate leveling up takes nowadays, Im hoping I can get to level 100 by then.

Nice. Are you gonna be still playing this if you get next-gen? Ill be getting a PS4 on Christmas but I think Ill still play GTA. By the time the next GTA comes out, and with the rate leveling up takes nowadays, Im hoping I can get to level 100 by then.
    Yeah, this is the only game I play continually. I still have fun. Plus my friends son has the game so he is a lower level. He loves the game so I've been doing missions with him, messing around in lobby vs randoms etc.

Banned

i was in some random lobby and some dude give me 250 million