Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #16
sunsfan1357
Word.

Default Re: OT: 300 DVD dropped Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by the even bigger black guy
try typing it in google. there's dozens of articles and sites talking about the homo erotic undertones of 300
The only thing people find homo about the movie is that these guys are incredibly ripped and half naked the whole movie, but it's not like these guys had helmets and cammo at their expense. Put some clothes on em and the movie is filled with fighting and more fighting, but I guess that's homo
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #17
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
The only thing people find homo about the movie is that these guys are incredibly ripped and half naked the whole movie, but it's not like these guys had helmets and cammo at their expense. Put some clothes on em and the movie is filled with fighting and more fighting, but I guess that's homo

i'm referring more to GOBB using it as warmup for sex. using a film with hundreds of shirtless buff men to prime you for sex IS homo, regardless of whether the movie is or not.

do you understand my point?
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:24 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Any way you look at it, even if that's not the films intent or tone. Watching a movie with 300 men in tight little outfits to get you worked up for sex IS GAY.

It's like watching pro wrestling before sex.

I said dudes motivational speech was the reason to get you hype. Its hilarious how you reply with "300 men in tight little outfits" when I never implied nor suggest such a thing. Who did? No one but YOU. Maybe you are homosexual or have had to battle the thoughts of being a professional turd burglar?

Let me turn off boxing because its guys in trunks grabbing, holding, punching each other.

Let me turn off basketball because I've seen one too many ass slaps.

Let me never watch swimming again in the Olympics because guys walking around in punk panties is disturbing.

Thats your logic in here. If these guys put on a shirt it would have been fine to you and the homosexual critics :rollingeyes:

Who takes away homosexual vibes, undertones from a war movie? Like how do you sit in a movie and get upset..."This is gay, omg gay....more gayness. Ugh ridiculously GAY!". Some out of shape writer who cant get laid was upset that this movie used the dudes fighting to promote the movie for females. The ripped guys without shirts....females dug it. So a critics says "Ugh those guys are GAY" because he looks like Newman and cant get the same attention.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

Exactly!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #20
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I said dudes motivational speech was the reason to get you hype. Its hilarious how you reply with "300 men in tight little outfits" when I never implied nor suggest such a thing. Who did? No one but YOU. Maybe you are homosexual or have had to battle the thoughts of being a professional turd burglar?

Let me turn off boxing because its guys in trunks grabbing, holding, punching each other.

Let me turn off basketball because I've seen one too many ass slaps.

Let me never watch swimming again in the Olympics because guys walking around in punk panties is disturbing.

Thats your logic in here. If these guys put on a shirt it would have been fine to you and the homosexual critics :rollingeyes:

Who takes away homosexual vibes, undertones from a war movie? Like how do you sit in a movie and get upset..."This is gay, omg gay....more gayness. Ugh ridiculously GAY!". Some out of shape writer who cant get laid was upset that this movie used the dudes fighting to promote the movie for females. The ripped guys without shirts....females dug it. So a critics says "Ugh those guys are GAY" because he looks like Newman and cant get the same attention.

Damn GOBB, you Ether'ed this dude.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:25 PM   #21
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Quote:
Any way you look at it, even if that's not the films intent or tone. Watching a movie with 300 men in tight little outfits to get you worked up for sex IS GAY.

It's like watching pro wrestling before sex.

Don't have HDTV, blu-ray or none of that other fancy panschy stuff. But I'm getting this dvd. Got to!
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #22
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Just finished watching it on my surround sound setup, sicknesssssss. Now I just need a HDTV so I can really enjoy it.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:55 PM   #23

GoBB - if you watched boxing to get primed for sex i'd be worried.

again, you watch a movie full of buff men to get you primed for sex.

keep pretending that's not weird
Old 08-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #24
Mad Max
I hit open layups

Quote:
GoBB - if you watched boxing to get primed for sex i'd be worried.

again, you watch a movie full of buff men to get you primed for sex.

keep pretending that's not weird

You took it too seriously. And the fact you're stuck on "big buff men" raises numerous questions. So you didnt like the movie because the guys fought without shirts on? I assue you think watching the entire movie is what was said when clearly its stated "set it up to the scene where he gives the motivational speech". Seems like someone is trying too hard over there. Why? Who knows, same question asked about those who feel "300" has gay undertones.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #25
Mad Max
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wonder how many copies were sold? I got mine...gonna do something weird however. Next time I'm getting ready to get laid (thats sexual intercourse where i stick my **** in a females vagyna for the virgins) I will play the scene where he gives the motivational speech. Gets me pumped up even more.

Anyone purchase 300 yet? What version of the DVD to you get?

I wonder what the bold means. Maybe it means watch the entire movie then have sex because you saw half naked buff men fighting. Yea thats it.

*takes off stupid cap*

:rollingeyes:
Old 08-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
You took it too seriously. And the fact you're stuck on "big buff men" raises numerous questions. So you didnt like the movie because the guys fought without shirts on? I assue you think watching the entire movie is what was said when clearly its stated "set it up to the scene where he gives the motivational speech". Seems like someone is trying too hard over there. Why? Who knows, same question asked about those who feel "300" has gay undertones.

i didn't say i didn't like the movie. i said it's weird to put on a movie that oneassociates with men fighting (most notably in skimpy attire) before sex, regardless of what scene.

ask anyone what they think of when they picture 300 and they will say a group of men fighting. the imagery will be of the men in costume. you're weird if you don't think of that when thinking of 300.

there's no way to spin that watching 300 before sex isn't odd.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:15 AM   #27
blazerfan22
Retro is in

Great movie! One of my favorites. Gonna buy soon!
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:14 AM   #28
Mad Max
I hit open layups

Quote:
i didn't say i didn't like the movie. i said it's weird to put on a movie that oneassociates with men fighting (most notably in skimpy attire) before sex, regardless of what scene.

ask anyone what they think of when they picture 300 and they will say a group of men fighting. the imagery will be of the men in costume. you're weird if you don't think of that when thinking of 300.

there's no way to spin that watching 300 before sex isn't odd.

Its not watching the movie its watching a specific scene. Reading and comprehension isnt you're forte' huh? Its obvious the remark about watching the scene before having sex wasnt to be taken literally nor seriously. Its an exagerrated reaction to something that moves a person. I'm sure you've have said things that were overboard, exagerrated based on how hype you were no?

"Omg icecream is the best thing GOD has made!"
"KG to Boston! KG > Jesus Christ!"

Typical overjoyus replies. Why take them to heart like watching a speech scene in 300 before sex?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: