Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    ?

not sure what that means
    He's mocking the report... in essence, he believes they most certainly know where the man's radical ideas came from, and are just covering their asses.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/101...ised-at-mosque

The parents of a man killed by a drone in Yemen say he was "radicalised" in Christchurch. But preachers at the city mosque say they are moderates.

Christchurch's Muslim leaders say they are shocked and "disturbed" by claims two men killed in a drone strike in Yemen were introduced to radical Islam at their mosque.

Australian Christopher Havard, 27, and dual New Zealand-Australian national Daryl Jones were killed by a missile fired by a US drone in November.

Australia's ABC news yesterday reported the pair had been on an Australian Federal Police watchlist because of their links to al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terror group.

This is an interesting tidbit.
    Hmm. I wonder if the gunmen knew this mosque was a hotbed for ISIS. Probably not since he killed women and children indiscriminately as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Hmm. I wonder if the gunmen knew this mosque was a hotbed for ISIS. Probably not since he killed women and children indiscriminately as well.
    Women breed new terrorists and children grow up to be terrorists...

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    Women breed new terrorists and children grow up to be terrorists...
    For the sake of argument: okay sure, that is valid reasoning. But does it not destroy your ideological standpoint when your answer is to become a terrorist to kill terrorism?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    For the sake of argument: okay sure, that is valid reasoning. But does it not destroy your ideological standpoint when your answer is to become a terrorist to kill terrorism?
    It is a matter of perspective.
    Would it have been justifiable to shoot a bunch of nazis before they came to power?
    Islam is the religious equivalent of nazism and people like the christchurch shooter see them as an existential threat to the western civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    It is a matter of perspective.
    Would it have been justifiable to shoot a bunch of nazis before they came to power?
    Islam is the religious equivalent of nazism and people like the christchurch shooter see them as an existential threat to the western civilization.
    Can you substantiate the claim that Islam is the religious equivalent of nazism? That seems to be an outlandish statement.

And if it was true... the religion has existed and been running strong for, what, 1400 years now? Shouldn't their version of the holocaust have already happened? Hasn't the time "before they came to power" already passed?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump Approves.

Can you substantiate the claim that Islam is the religious equivalent of nazism? That seems to be an outlandish statement.

And if it was true... the religion has existed and been running strong for, what, 1400 years now? Shouldn't their version of the holocaust have already happened? Hasn't the time "before they came to power" already passed?

They're spreading across the globe right now, almost every country and city has a slum area full of Muslim inbreds on welfare with 5 kids per family.
    There job is to outnumber everyone else.

Just facts.

Call me racist or a hater but whatever. Open your eyes, your own pc cuck governments are allowing it to happen, and we're paying for it

Armenian genocide ring a bell? Ethnic cleansing of Greek and Assyrian Christians?

Turkey is currently 98% muslim. That didn’t happen naturally.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Uhh they've been killing others and each other for 1400 years. And if you want to see the striking similarities between Nazism and Islam, just look at some of the laws within Sharia Law.

Great college starter

[QUOTE=Hawker]Right - and you

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    They're spreading across the globe right now, almost every country and city has a slum area full of Muslim inbreds on welfare with 5 kids per family.
    There job is to outnumber everyone else.

Just facts.

Call me racist or a hater but whatever. Open your eyes, your own pc cuck governments are allowing it to happen, and we're paying for it
    I'm Muslim and I guarantee I contribute more to society than you ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    I'm Muslim and I guarantee I contribute more to society than you ever will.
    Ditto.

Canadian government might as well attach suction cups to me the way they milk me. There's a tax on everything.

Guidance counselor in high school told me I was intelligent and told me to go to university. Got a useless undergrad and got slapped with 50k in student debt -got most of it paid off with zero parental support or any support whatsoever. And a HUGE chunk of that 50k was interest because I didn't understand how the loan system works so I defaulted when I couldn't make the payments. Still got that shit handled. That's pure profit for the federal and provincial government.

Ultimately I don't mind the ordeal that's part of being a citizen, you have to pull your own weight. Losers like chewing and coin24 need to stop blaming their problems on foreigners or "muzzies" as that moron chewing likes to say.

Look in the mirror you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking goof. I'm talking to you chewing. I'm sure you'll find all of your problems right there.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Ditto.

Canadian government might as well attach suction cups to me the way they milk me. There's a tax on everything.

Guidance counselor in high school told me I was intelligent and told me to go to university. Got a useless undergrad and got slapped with 50k in student debt -got most of it paid off with zero parental support or any support whatsoever. And a HUGE chunk of that 50k was interest because I didn't understand how the loan system works so I defaulted when I couldn't make the payments. Still got that shit handled. That's pure profit for the federal and provincial government.

Ultimately I don't mind the ordeal that's part of being a citizen, you have to pull your own weight. Losers like chewing and coin24 need to stop blaming their problems on foreigners or "muzzies" as that moron chewing likes to say.

Look in the mirror you f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking goof. I'm talking to you chewing. I'm sure you'll find all of your problems right there.

Primitive death cult religion will never be the mainstream in modernized countries. Sorry, pal. Plenty of Muslim reformers agree with me. Why subjugate your women? Why follow a violent ideology such as Sharia? No thanks. Ya'll may walk the streets of London and Toronto and feel modernized, but your brains are still back in the stone age.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Primitive death cult religion will never be the mainstream in modernized countries. Sorry, pal. Plenty of Muslim reformers agree with me. Why subjugate your women? Why follow a violent ideology such as Sharia? No thanks.
    You do realize that there is such a thing as a secular/moderate muslim?

Live and let live - I don't see any muslims storming churches and synagogues handing out the Quran trying to convert people.

We've had this discussion before - no one is trying to convert you. You're just repeating the same bullshit talking points that have been beaten to death in the last 20 years.

This is a free country so you're more than welcome to keep spouting your irrational views. Live and let live - do what you like. I'll keep putting you in your place though if you don't mind. I have no problem smacking a moron around. Consider it tough love.